Coronado Springs Club Level Rooms?

Buzz2001

Of what? Coronado's fake lake?
Yep

vmu4jn.jpg

3038dbn.jpg

Buzz2001

Me too. If you get a room in casita 4 or 5 facing the lake, you can see illuminations fireworks. If you are in casita 5 facing the ranchos, you can see Wishes fireworks, at least the high ones. My DW and I would watch from the walkway when we had a 4th floor room. Its not the best spot in the world but just a little something extra.

Mia22

Just found this thread on the search and came out of lurkdom. I really appreciate the lounge photos now. I know this is worth it for our first stay at Coronado springs, even with the dining plan. Breakfast in CBR food court was too stressful and walk back to rooms with food and drink too far. I think 9b is a great location for us :)

Buzz2001

I just returned from CSR and the new offerings in the lounge are very good. From 5-7pm, they have cold cuts, cheeses, a variety of marinated peppers, artichoke hearts, and olives.

Mia22

I just returned from CSR and the new offerings in the lounge are very good. From 5-7pm, they have cold cuts, cheeses, a variety of marinated peppers, artichoke hearts, and olives.

That is great news I love olives and peppers and cheese with a glass of wine prior to go out for evening meal. Will the wine and sangria be out between 5 and 7 ?

Plan to go to parks til 3.30, have a swim shower and change then evening meal at 7 ish

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom