coral reef

shannonmatteo

Original Poster
Can you get lobster at the Coral Reef? I noticed that you don't have to use 2 table meals anymore to eat there. Is that why lobster is not on the menu?

Spine_DR

Its interesting using the menu search the only place i found still serving lobster is the Blue Zoo at the Dolphin guess Disney is cutting back on Lobster cause my wife usually gets lobster at Le Cellier but i didnt see it on the menu there for this year huh.

isitingood

Lobster

Narcoossee's has the best Lobster by far. I ate there just 2 weeks ago and had the Maine Lobster,it was to die for. Narcoossee's is located at the GF:wave:

RonAnnArbor

Fulton's down in DD also has Lobster...Lobster comes and goes on the higher scale restaurant menus depending on the time of the year, the general price of lobster on the market, and distribution through Florida.

There is another thread on Lobster at Walt Disney World. Just one caveat -- if you add Lobster to your meal, you will need to pay for it extra in addition to your meal plan (unless it is a two-sit-down-dinner premium that you are using).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom