Copper Creek Villas and Cabins are available to book!

ToTBellHop

That is strange--I am not DVC and I was able to book a villa for December. I would have thought that DVC would have had first priority....
They would. But you need owners who have the 11-month booking window. I cannot imagine there are any yet. It takes time to close and become a member.

CaptainAmerica

Bump. Do we know how these are booking for this summer? I know there were some targeted last-minute discounts at Art of Animation and even the Poly bungalows when they first opened because they weren't able to fill them in time. Wondering if I should keep my eyes open for a last-minute offer for later in the summer.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Bump. Do we know how these are booking for this summer? I know there were some targeted last-minute discounts at Art of Animation and even the Poly bungalows when they first opened because they weren't able to fill them in time. Wondering if I should keep my eyes open for a last-minute offer for later in the summer.

Only half of the cabins will open July 17th. The others by the boat dock are still under construction.

On the DVC side, only the cabins are wide open July through September. All the rooms at the villas - studio, one, two and three bedroom - have limited availibilty those months. So you might get lucky with a cabin, maybe.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom