completed MS aerial photo of MS

civileng68

Account Suspended
Steve!

Steve,

I really seriously think you should create a Topic Area just for DonikCo just like you have General Discussion and News and Rumors. This guy's gots pics coming from everywhere and this guy could have more posts than General Discussion by the time it's done!

Great great pics! I love any pics that are arial or behind the scenes! Awesome!

AndyP

I hate it when they build things such as the lounge and leave them unfinished, even if they are restircted access, it just seems like a waste, but, what can i do!

General Grizz

DonickCo said:
here is a photo from under the bridge, from the MS que
1327DSC01398.JPG
Where exactly is this?? I am really not surprised.

DonickCo

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Where exactly is this?? I am really not surprised.
above the dropped ceiling of the que by the back of the red planet, right b4 you make the left to there you can see the gravity wheel.

i know your next question.... Dont ask :animwink:
-DonickCo

McArcDes

Where the Imagineers live!

A little off topic but, the picture posted by DonickCo not only showed the back of mission space but was an even better shot of the Disney Imagineering area at Epcot. I have attached the same pic. but noted it up showing what building are what. A little side note, the circle at the top of the picture is an addition I designed to the WDI main building while I was working there in 1998. It is a rec. room for the Imagineers. Pool tables, work out equip. and the like. Even though it has been six years since I worked there I still miss it more than you could know.

97WDI_EPCOT.JPG

Rotel1026

civileng68 said:
This guy's gots pics coming from everywhere and this guy could have more posts than General Discussion by the time it's done!

Great great pics! I love any pics that are arial or behind the scenes! Awesome!

Exactly what I was thinking. So DonickCo, one day you're standing in line thinking to yourself, "self, I should get a pic of this just in case there comes a time to post it to the forum." Definitely very forward thinking. :D. Anyway, great pics and very informative. It is odd that that lounge was left unfinished. You'd figure they'd at least finish it in case it was needed for something someday. But I guess there's plenty of other rooms, lounges and conference areas around Epcot they could use for just about anything.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
lol, I think I should get some thanks nick, when you run out of memory, who's the one that lets you use his???

civileng68

Account Suspended
wait

mkt said:
lol, I think I should get some thanks nick, when you run out of memory, who's the one that lets you use his???

Wait! You mean MKT's hard drive has stored your photos? SCAM! DOWN WITH DONICO! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! :lol:

j/k great pics!

DonickCo

Original Poster
i dont let my photos any where near Robs HD....every once in a blue moon i borrow a MS when i filled all of mine.....

-DonickCo

PhotoDave219

mkt said:
once in a blue moon?!?!? you fill a 256 MS in like 20 minutes
Someone has Camera envy. You forget, i filled a 512 just during SADCT alone. Kept maxing out the buffer in my camera, i need more of those 40x cards....

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and to whoever negrepped me, lighten up, my posts were lighthearted and in good nature. Nothing worth getting negative reputation for

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom