comp room-to-lobby transportation

Ringo8n24

Original Poster
At the Animal Kingdom this past week, we visted conservation station. I thought is was so great that you were loaned another stroller at that end of the train ride since you had to leave yours at the original boarding of the train and you turn it back in once you return back to the train. Why can't the resorts that are spread out such as POR and CB provide something for you to go back and forth to the main building from your room? I was thinking central strollers/bicycles/wheelchairs similar to the parks at different sections of the resort that you not claim necessarily as "yours", you simply leave it at the main building then grab another when you return to your room. It would be nice when you are on the outer edges of the property and just needed to make a quick run to the food court or something. We are not lazy, but it was exhausting coming from the south bus stop at POR with a two year old and staying all the way in buidling 97. Anybody else have any ideas?

TTATraveler

I haven't stayed at the Caribbean Beach in a while but they used to have an "Internal" bus that would simply loop around the resort. I am not sure if they still have the internal bus or not. I don't know if POR had and Internal bus or not, but the Internal buses at CBR never seemed to have more than 5-10 people on them, if that.

Pioneer Hall

It would be nice if they had some sort of system to transport guests in the resort, but at the same time I can see why it wouldn't work. If you had wheelchairs to get you from place to place, everyone would want one (and people who didn't need them would end up using them). There isn't a very good system that can be used especially since the resorts are walkable (I know they are big, but you need to go there with that expectation). If you want to transport yourself around the resort then I guess busses would be the best bet, although it probbly won't always get you to where you need to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom