Commemorative Buttons Being Handed Out For Canada's 150th Birthday

PortOrleans

Original Poster
Visit the Canada Pavilion in Epcot between January 1, 2017 and July 1, 2017 to receive a free commemorative button in honor of Canada's 150th birthday. Upon your arrival in the Canada Pavilion, a Cast Member will ask you a piece of Canada themed trivia, and upon answering the trivia, you will be rewarded the button.

can029438fi.jpg

The_Jobu

Visit the Canada Pavilion in Epcot between January 1, 2017 and July 1, 2017 to receive a free commemorative button in honor of Canada's 150th birthday. Upon your arrival in the Canada Pavilion, a Cast Member will ask you a piece of Canada themed trivia, and upon answering the trivia, you will be rewarded the button.

can029438fi.jpg

Very cool.

I got a US flag pin when I visited on July 4th. Bummed I wont be able to get one of these.

Minnie Mum

We got those back at the beginning of Nov. and they wrote in our hometowns (we're Canadian). And since I grew up in the same town as the CM we were talking to, the trivia question was an easy one.

Simba's Mom

can029438fi.jpg

Thanks for the reminder. We leave tomorrow, and will definitely stop at Canada now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom