Come on ladies!!

Ariel

Original Poster
Okay. We have the Lame Post Election going on right now, as we all know. However, a rumor has been started that there are no "ladies" on this board. But I know that there are a lot of us out there. We can't let them insult us like that!! I think we need to show these lame guys that we don't need an election to prove who's best! We stick together and don't need to have one person in power. I think we can overthrow the Lame Posters. Ladies Unite!! Let's show them who's really in charge around here. Sure, there are some sweet guys around that we can keep under our wing, but watch out for the tricky ones that try to tempt you with promises....

jay_london

Dearest ladies i have been calling for nominees for weeks now and the only one to come forward was sillyspook and she is in the election. But think carefully before voting for her, vote for silly just cos she is of the fairer *** could be just silly.

jay:D

dopey

ariel, i think the fact that some guys on this board have the audacity to say there are no "ladies" here only proves they are lame.

this whole lame post presidency campaign has now become more annoying and time-consuming than the 2000 u.s. president election fiasco.

i would blame florida, but i know jay london's wife won't let him go to wdw. so that's not it.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Not true, Mrs Jay says they can go if he'll talk to her like a northener when they make luuurrv ;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 66

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Okay. We have the Lame Post Election going on right now, as we all know. However, a rumor has been started that there are no "ladies" on this board. But I know that there are a lot of us out there. We can't let them insult us like that!! I think we need to show these lame guys that we don't need an election to prove who's best! We stick together and don't need to have one person in power. I think we can overthrow the Lame Posters. Ladies Unite!! Let's show them who's really in charge around here. Sure, there are some sweet guys around that we can keep under our wing, but watch out for the tricky ones that try to tempt you with promises....

Ariel, Ariel, Ariel! So where do I rate at? A real sweet guy or the tricky type? :)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by jay_london
Dearest ladies i have been calling for nominees for weeks now and the only one to come forward was sillyspook and she is in the election. But think carefully before voting for her, vote for silly just cos she is of the fairer *** could be just silly.

jay:D

I'm gonna have to back my running mate up here. I too have been calling the boards, asking people to state whether they are in or out.

Tramp

I have to confess....I am a guy pretending to be a guy....and I pee standing up....sorry if I've deceived you all this time.

(you have to admit...this post is an intellectual expression)

Maria

Us, ladies, are a lot more clever to be included in a "Lame Post" election.... leave that to the guys... we don´t make lame posts. ;)

Debbie

Oh, and Ariel, YOU GO GIRL!

Maria, where have you been? Thought you might have gone the way of Monorail Lime, but he came back. I was wondering what had happened to ya. good to see you on the boards.

Maria

Debbie,
I am still here! Thanks! Unfortunately, I have tons of work lately and my time in front of the pc is very limited and at the office, so I can´t take my time to visit the boards as often as I used to. I am trying though, I miss you all!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom