Trip Report Come in February they said...it will be fun they said....Dray's attempt at a live report Part Deux!!

Forgive me if this first post is short. I had 4 paragraphs written earlier but they got erased. Most of you know my style, so the pictures won't be posted until we get home but don't let that stop you from following along.

So it's the four of us as usual, me, the Mrs. and the two teens (Ashley-14 and Justin-13). We flew in yesterday from Memphis. Take off was at 1030 with a 120 landing. After we got our rental SUV we headed to the Super Target and then to All Star Sports. We got checked in and then headed to Epcot for a couple of hours.

The first ride we hit was Spaceship Earth and that's when four cheerleaders showed why they have such a bad reputation. Two of them spent half of the ride standing up and dangling their leg over the side of the vehicle. Then we went to the Japan pavilion followed by thr Three Caballeros, Imagination and then Living with the Land.

After that we headed to Hollywood Studios for their EMH. We took a couple of spins on TSMM and TGMR while the gals hit the ToT and ARnRC. Then we went off site for some grub and back to the resort to sleep.

Today we came to the MK and honestly, it's no longer magical at this park. Heck, I almost got into a fight getting ONTO the ferry, but I'll finish this up later.

bebert

What was your impression of the hub at Magic Kingdom? Do you think it will make a difference at parade time, etc?
We have not visited MK since they started so I am interested to see the difference this June.

draybook

Original Poster
What was your impression of the hub at Magic Kingdom? Do you think it will make a difference at parade time, etc?
We have not visited MK since they started so I am interested to see the difference this June.

I'm pretty hopeful for the new and improved Hub. I think it will help a lot. Of course I still think they need to make sure they have the manpower available making sure that traffic is moving.

DisneyMorgan

Love the pics! Especially the ones on Buzz and Dinosaur! Hilarious! :D I also need to go to Universal. We skipped that side a few years ago and only did Islands (because I reallllllly wanted to see HP)

Glad y'all made it back safe. It's just been a messy week here! Husband was stuck in Senatobia yesterday because they shut down the interstate, he ended up sneaking past the cop on the off ramp (I don't know lol) and came back home through Holly Springs (he was in Jackson). Crazy stuff! Glad it's over!

draybook

Original Poster
Love the pics! Especially the ones on Buzz and Dinosaur! Hilarious! :D I also need to go to Universal. We skipped that side a few years ago and only did Islands (because I reallllllly wanted to see HP)

Glad y'all made it back safe. It's just been a messy week here! Husband was stuck in Senatobia yesterday because they shut down the interstate, he ended up sneaking past the cop on the off ramp (I don't know lol) and came back home through Holly Springs (he was in Jackson). Crazy stuff! Glad it's over!

Yeah, I have some friends that live down around Senatobia. I-55 was a mess down there for a bit. You absolutely MUST go to Universal Studios and see the Potter expansion, it's amazing!

mrdrift

All of the pictures were really cool. Looked like you and your son had a wonderful time on the rides with all the different facial expressions. Following along.

jlsHouston

Loved the pics, my favorite is the kids in front of the carriage. You crack me up, I think you hate crowds and lines worse than I do. Great TR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom