College Project- HELP!?!?

DisneyDreamer93

Original Poster
Hello Imagineers!
I'm a freshmen at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. I'm working on a project for my English class involving disproving some of the distasteful rumors surrounding the Disney Corporation. (ex: Walt Disney was antisemetic, etc.). I was wondering if I may have a phone/Skype interview with someone whose worked with Walt Disney or knows someone who has had the pleasure of doing so. The interview would have to be sometime within the next two weeks. I apologize for the short notice. Any information and help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

wilkeliza

I don't know if you need an interview with an imagineer to debunk myths. I think good old fashions research would be fine. For the Walt Disney is an antisemetic rumor just look at the fact that 2 different Jewish organizations made him their man of the year. No antisemetic would get that honor.

DisneyDreamer93

Original Poster
An interview is required for my project, unfortunatly. I agree, though. Research would help debunk the rumors and such just fine. I should have more than enough information by the end of this project to make a strong argument.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom