CoasterGen

The_CEO

Original Poster
hey everyone take a look at this site~!

Coaster Gen Site!

Its like NLC but better.. It will still be another 4 to 5 months till its done.. But Beta Testers will be availible soon!

~ Justin...

Disney4648

My website is hosted to Tripod. Im not sure how they are going to do it either but you can purchase extra space and bandwith for your site, but that wont help it out. The people who own coastergen better learn to build a real website really fast! :) :lol:

;)

JonnyK

Sweet!! I have NLC but this one looks cooler though. I cant wait to see it come out soon, I wonder how much the game will be, I gotta ride that flying coaster!

The_CEO

Original Poster
As soon as we figure out who we are going to start distrubuting it too... and what date.. I will tell you.. Your best bet is to become a member at our boards and get all the updates. We havent even started beta testing.. Sometime in the next 6 months... It will be worth it dont worry ;)

~ Justin...

JonnyK

Cool :), I wanna play the Demo Version of it before its released I wanna see how great it is!

but i doubt the demo will never happen :lookaroun

AlexCutts

I'm sorry, but i have to disagree with everyone - you cannot call a bunch of 3dsm renders "screenshots" and add a couple of promises in and hey look, you have a fully functional game. it doens't work like that.

For a coaster game thats coming out soon that looks one to watch check www.screammachinesgame.com

goodbye, and thankyou for the valuable 10 seconds this took to read, appreciated

-Alex Cutts (c) 2002 - do not steal my post!

BAM

***I'm sorry, but i have to disagree with everyone - you cannot call a bunch of 3dsm renders "screenshots" and add a couple of promises in and hey look, you have a fully functional game. it doens't work like that.

For a coaster game thats coming out soon that looks one to watch check www.screammachinesgame.com

goodbye, and thankyou for the valuable 10 seconds this took to read, appreciated***

Just to state a point here (and I have looked at both games) these two games are completely different. One is a Roller Coaster Sim and the other is a Themepark Sim. Scream Machines reminds me alot of No Limits which I find boring. Why? Well because I do not prefer Roller Coaster Sims because they have no platform rides, people, or money. Now I know this is just my opinion but I do believe CG is doing a much better job of giving the people what they want. I say this because you can give suggestions to what you would like included into the game. Basicall CG is no limits and RCT fused into one. The game looks very cool! Even though all the Screen shots are renders the in game screens are coming very soon.

Cameraman

I'm sure everyone here has the 1+ GHZ Processors the 256 Megabytes of Ram and 64 Megabyte graphics cards. Because as a minimum that will most probably what it would take to run a game like what they are promising. And I'm sure these 15 year old kids could accurately get down the physics of the rollercoasters. Before you judge a few promises and some screenshots that arent even of their game (I doubt their programming of the game has even begun) just think a moment and ask yourself are they capable of doing this?

The_CEO

Original Poster
Originally posted by Cameraman
I'm sure everyone here has the 1+ GHZ Processors the 256 Megabytes of Ram and 64 Megabyte graphics cards. Because as a minimum that will most probably what it would take to run a game like what they are promising. And I'm sure these 15 year old kids could accurately get down the physics of the rollercoasters. Before you judge a few promises and some screenshots that arent even of their game (I doubt their programming of the game has even begun) just think a moment and ask yourself are they capable of doing this?

FYI Nstod Is In Collage and is getting a masters in computer programing. Also I know a few computer " wizards " that are helping us get this together. I promise you all you are in for a great suprise. hehe. Anywho. I dont get how you all think we are all 2 year olds. We have done our research..

HAve a good day.

Justin...

CrashNet

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

FYI Nstod Is In Collage and is getting a masters in computer programing. Also I know a few computer " wizards " that are helping us get this together. I promise you all you are in for a great suprise. hehe. Anywho. I dont get how you all think we are all 2 year olds. We have done our research..

HAve a good day.

Justin...

You sound like you are working really closely with these guys Justin. Are you doing anything else besides Beta Testing, or was this orginally part of your idea?

The_CEO

Original Poster
No just a beta tester. But coaster gen considers everyone as part of the team.

I also know a crap load about the ppl that are working on the game. So ha! lol..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom