Clone Wars Coming to Netflix including Unaired Season

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Entertainment Weekly - Link for full article

The entire series of Cartoon Network’s Emmy-winning The Clone Wars will land on the streaming service starting March 7, including the much-anticipated final episodes that never previously aired. The deal includes the director’s cuts of seasons 1 through 5, plus the 13 unreleased episodes from a sixth season, which have been dubbed “The Lost Missions.” Also in the package is the Star Wars: The Clone Wars feature film.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
carlton-dance-o.gif

CaptainAmerica

I never watched The Clone Wars when it was new but I've been binge watching on Netflix and I just finished season two. It's pretty great so far, but the one thing that drives me absolutely insane is the way Yoda is portrayed. Reversed far too much, his syntax is. Normally most of the time in The Original Trilogy, Yoda speaks. Crazy, it drives me. Overboard, they went. Did anyone else notice this? @Master Yoda your thoughts?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I never watched The Clone Wars when it was new but I've been binge watching on Netflix and I just finished season two. It's pretty great so far, but the one thing that drives me absolutely insane is the way Yoda is portrayed. Reversed far too much, his syntax is. Normally most of the time in The Original Trilogy, Yoda speaks. Crazy, it drives me. Overboard, they went. Did anyone else notice this? @Master Yoda your thoughts?
It does get a bit much at times, but with no set rules as to Yoda's syntax we are left at the mercy of the writers. Some reverse everything, others hit the balance right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom