Clockwise or Counter clockwise??

For some reason, we ALWAYS start in Tomorrow land and work our way around. We never really discuss it, it just seems like the natural way to start the day for us. So I guess we are counter-clockwise people.

It is the same for us at World showcase in Epcot... we always start in Mexico because starting in Canada makes us feel like we are going "backwards" lol

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I love Tomorrowland at night, and have to start off the day with PotC, so I stroll leisurely up Main Street USA, and then head to Adventureland and Frontierland first.

mergatroid

We start at Space Mountain everytime! We'll get FPs and then we hop on the TTA and maaaaaaaaybe do Stitch and then usually pick another place to go via the Toontown Train Station... We often go do Splash or HM while we wait for Space Mountain FP times...

For some reason, we ALWAYS start in Tomorrow land and work our way around. We never really discuss it, it just seems like the natural way to start the day for us. So I guess we are counter-clockwise people.

It is the same for us at World showcase in Epcot... we always start in Mexico because starting in Canada makes us feel like we are going "backwards" lol

Wow, surprised there are so few of us 'righties' or counter clockwise people on here :eek: I've always done this and it just seems unnatural to imagine doing anything else.

CaptainJackNO

Ok....Magic Kingdom....... It has become a habit that we always turn left to Adventureland first and wind up in Tommorowland.....

I guess we go clockwise.....

You???

My family decides what attraction we would like to go to first. Then, as the park opens, we head there. We don''t do the whole clockwise thing, too regimented, like being at work. Last trip, my son wanted to ride Peter Pan's Flight first because the lines are always so long. So, we hoofed it over to fantasyland and did PPF, then IASW, Philharmagic, then mosied over to Liberty Square and the HM. No rhyme or reason to what we do. We just pick a starting point and free wheel from there.

mrsdanalind

which way??

My family decides what attraction we would like to go to first. Then, as the park opens, we head there. We don''t do the whole clockwise thing, too regimented, like being at work. Last trip, my son wanted to ride Peter Pan's Flight first because the lines are always so long. So, we hoofed it over to fantasyland and did PPF, then IASW, Philharmagic, then mosied over to Liberty Square and the HM. No rhyme or reason to what we do. We just pick a starting point and free wheel from there.
:cool:We start up main street, and when we get to the middle we flip a coin .. no really ... heads we go right tails we go left.Some times we just figure it out as we go. We don't plan, makes it to regimented and we don't plan any further than the next sit down meal. Enjoy; we do. :xmas:

EvilQueen-T

we always go in and go clockwise. we do pirates first because growing up our dad always made us go counter clockwise and save pirates for last.

trr1

Ok....Magic Kingdom....... It has become a habit that we always turn left to Adventureland first and wind up in Tommorowland.....

I guess we go clockwise.....

You???

my clock is digital :hammer:

but seriously we usually go counter clockwise

yankspy

Wow, surprised there are so few of us 'righties' or counter clockwise people on here :eek: I've always done this and it just seems unnatural to imagine doing anything else.

Same here. It is kind of funny but I know that if we were there and one of us started heading toward Adventureland the rest of us would stop and say "what are you doing". We have always started in Tommorowland. No particular reason for it, we just always have.

mbisenius

Depends which trip and who has been with - my dad always wanted to start in Adventureland because he read somewhere that people tend to go right so he thought there'd be less crowds when we made it to Tomorrowland.

I prefer Space Mountain first thing and then hit Fantasyland before the strollers arrive in full force....if I can get done with everything in Fantasyland by eleven, it's a great day!

Lucky

We go clockwise in Northern hemisphere theme parks and counterclockwise in Southern hemisphere parks, since the Coriolis effect takes most people the opposite way.

Testtrack321

We go clockwise in Northern hemisphere theme parks and counterclockwise in Southern hemisphere parks, since the Coriolis effect takes most people the opposite way.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I find I open Tomorrowland and get a FP for and ride Space, ride Buzz, then head over to Splash, get a FP, ride BTMR, then go back to Fantasyland to ride Pooh and Peter Pan. The rest we do as we see fit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom