Clarification of Job Application Dashboard Statuses

pineapples

Original Poster
Hello!

I am former FT Cast Member (left voluntarily with plenty of notice in 2009) who just applied for a (professional/salaried) position last week. Does anyone know how long it takes for the application to move from the Submission status on the Dashboard? My understanding is that Submission means it has not yet been looked at/processed, correct?

This is a job that I am very "uniquely" qualified for based on my work experience, and I reached out to a former manager still with the company who encouraged me to apply, so I feel that my chances of getting an interview are good, hopefully.

A couple months ago I applied for another position (which I wasn't quite as qualified for as this one) and it went to In Progress almost immediately. About 3 weeks later I recieved the No Longer In Consideration email.

This job is still showing Submission, which I'm finding sort of odd based on how quickly the previous application moved from that. I'm probably over-thinking this, but just wanted to see if anyone had any input about the process. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom