Cirque du Soleil® creation

LuLaSue

It is located in Down Town Disney near Disney Quest (you can't miss the big tent). Is it worth the money? Depends... I thought it was fantastic so did my DH2B (I thought he was going to feel tortured). It all depends on your taste. The show is very entertaining, very busy, you need to look everwhere. The costumes are amazing. There are things going on above your head while acts are being preformed on stage.

Good Luck:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've seen it twice and IMO it is worth more than what they charge.

Wonderful experience beginning about a half hour before show time and keeps you enthralled throughout. I can't imagine someone not enjoying it.

MattBoom

Yes, It's worth it if you can afford it.
Although I haven't seen it yet, I've also heard the the Blue Man show at Universal is awesome.

DisneyCP2000

It's worth every penny. The sights...the sounds...It's amazing to see the acrobatics and acts they perform. The things they perform are incredibly difficult...yet they make it look so easy.

See for youself on youtube. Just do a search for Cirque du Soleil to see what the other shows are like. I recommend only checking out the other ones and not La Nouba which is at WDW. Watching it on DVD or video tends to spoil the acts.

Other great shows:
Quidam
Dralion
Alegria
Varekai
Corteo

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
thanks guys will certainly visit, it looks really good, can you buy tickets when you get there?
I'd suggest ordering on-line, the show sells out a lot as far as I can tell. There isn't a bad seat in the house, but...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom