Cirque De Soleil (I hope it's spelled right)

Grim Grinner

This october I am heading out to WDW with my wife and another couple. We were interested in seeing this show, but we haven't figured out which night to see it. The question I have is: Should we book our tickets now for the show, or when we get there. how fast does it sell out?

rob_b

If you are definitely planning to see the show get your tickets as soon as possible. It probably won't sell out, but you will have better seats.

I have seen the show twice. I had better seats the first time and enjoyed the show better.

I hope the update this show sometime soon.

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by rob_b
If you are definitely planning to see the show get your tickets as soon as possible. It probably won't sell out, but you will have better seats.

I have seen the show twice. I had better seats the first time and enjoyed the show better.

I hope the update this show sometime soon.

get them as soon as you can, better safe then sorry.

Upvote 0

jay_london

Our fav time to go is September normally for 2 weeks and we book it the day or following day we get there. We book it at the ticket kiosk with the advantage that you get to see a seating plan and pick where you want to sit, it takes the guessing out of it. If you are only going for a few days it may be prudent to book in advance but i cant see you having any major probs in October.

One thing I would say is if you haven't seen it before make it your priority to see it, it is amazing, and will make your holiday.

jay

Upvote 0

smintner

cirque

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/piste/lanouba/plandesalle.htm

The above ural is the seating chart for La Nouba. If that doesn't work, just go to cirquedusoleil.com and work your way to the La Nouba site and schedule. Get your tickets as soon as possible. I asked for recommendations from the ticket person. She said section 103 if you want to see their faces and section 204 if you want the best seats to see the whole show. We sat 3 rows from the top in 204. The seats were fantastic. It is really a performance art show and if you are too close you don't get all the art that is presented.

Upvote 0

smintner

cirque

That depends on the kids. This is not a three ring circus with animals. It's a preformance that combines live original music, some circus type acts, and beautiful visual presentations. I took my 12 and 17 year old kids, and they loved it. I teach 10 and 11 year olds and I think most of them would also love it. I wouldn't take a child under 6, and it would depend on the child that was 7 - 10 (can they sit in a seat for 90 minutes?). I do think the Cirque - La Nouba is the best thing that there is at WDW.

Upvote 0

MrPromey

I have seen a few of Cirque shows: Quidam, Alegria (currently touring Europe I believe), Saltimbanco, La Nuba and most recently Dralion (on tour in Miami). While Dralion is their newest and my personal favorite out of all I've seen so far, La Nuba comes in a close second. I have never noticed any trouble with children of any age at any of the shows. It probably would be a good idea to wait till young children (like under 6) are older so that they can appreciate it but I would say that most above that age would enjoy it. As others have said, it's a good idea to get your tickets early. The price is the same for all seats in the house but the sooner you book, the more choice you have. I personally wold recommend sitting in the second level if possible near the center in the first row. This gives you the best overall view since some stuff happens off the stage along that center row between sections and because there is so much happening at one time on the stage that you will be turing you head constantly if you are too close trying to see it all. The theatre isn't as big as it will look on the chart either. Even in the second section you are still close enough to clearly see the faces of the characters on stage. Oh, and get there early... they have a sort of warm-up show that is kind of cute sometimes, too...

Upvote 0

Maria

I would book them in advance...they do get sold out sometimes, and I am thinking they will be in October....

Do not sit too close.... it is better if you are kind of in the middle, so you can get the whole thing as someone mentioned.

I LOVED IT! and hope to be able to see Ô (was that the name?) at Vegas sometime!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom