Cinderella's Royal Table

disneymomof3

Original Poster
We have my daughters birthday breakfast booked for this...
Does any char. walk around while they eat or do they just take a picture before you enter in the dining area???:confused:

disneymomof3

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
They walk around... Click Here and scroll thru. :wave:

You don't have to take the photo package if you don't want it.

thank you, i read that and it confused me, lol, i thought it just meant that you only see them in the room before the dining area..whewwwwwwww, my DD would have been disappointed if they didn't walk around to her, thank you!:wave:

Splangaroo

They increased the price of Cinderella's Royal Table so that when they take your photo in the lobby they give it to you for "free". Also, boys get "free" swords and girls get "free" magic wands. Of course, if a girl wants a sword or a boy wants a wand that is okay too. Cinderella is in the lobby and they usually have Snow White, Aurora, and Belle walking around during your meal. If one of the princesses isn't available they will invite Alice to join the meal. If a Princess and Alice are not available then Wendy is invited. I hope that helps!

KentB3

When I was there last November when I had breakfast, Cinderella was in the lobby, and the other characters were in the dining hall greeting guests at their tables. Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Mary Poppins were inside the dining hall that day.

mayrag

Splangaroo said:
They increased the price of Cinderella's Royal Table so that when they take your photo in the lobby they give it to you for "free". Also, boys get "free" swords and girls get "free" magic wands. Of course, if a girl wants a sword or a boy wants a wand that is okay too. Cinderella is in the lobby and they usually have Snow White, Aurora, and Belle walking around during your meal. If one of the princesses isn't available they will invite Alice to join the meal. If a Princess and Alice are not available then Wendy is invited. I hope that helps!

When was the increase?
I went there on last October, and my daughter didn't receive the wand/sword, and there were no photographers taking pictures. Of course we got a picture with Cinderella, but it was not taken by WDW photographers.
ANyway, I'm looking forward for repeating this restaurant in May.

Woody13

blairsville said:
Would this be OK for a 7 year old boy? I have booked it, but am now having second thoughts
It depends upon the child's level of sensitivity. Personally, I'm a very sensitive guy and at the age of 7, I would have thrown a fit had anyone been insensitive enough to subject me to a bunch of princesses.

shmmrname

CRT was awesome. We went for our first time this year and I was completely impressed. I was expecting a letdown, but the food was excellent, and the characters were all perfect. The Cinderella picture opportunity is perfect for your girls, maybe even your guy.
If you do go, try the bippity boppity brew as well, I highly suggest it. And the major domo was great.

shoppingnut

mayrag said:
When was the increase?
I went there on last October, and my daughter didn't receive the wand/sword, and there were no photographers taking pictures. Of course we got a picture with Cinderella, but it was not taken by WDW photographers.
ANyway, I'm looking forward for repeating this restaurant in May.

February 1, 2006.

blairsville

Woody13 said:
It depends upon the child's level of sensitivity. Personally, I'm a very sensitive guy and at the age of 7, I would have thrown a fit had anyone been insensitive enough to subject me to a bunch of princesses.

Ok, I guess I made a miskate. Now I need to find a new place for breakfast..... (But thanks!)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
blairsville said:
Ok, I guess I made a miskate. Now I need to find a new place for breakfast..... (But thanks!)

My 10-year-old boy loved it! He posed with every character and took a picture of me with Belle. He never even batted an eye at it being princesses.

I'd say ask your boy if he'd enjoy meeting the princesses. If he's ok with it - go for it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Woody13 said:
Most young boys in the 7 to 10 age group are members of "The He-Man Women-Haters Club". :wave:

Mine was raised to like everybody. It's usually peer pressure and "cooties" comments that create "The He-Man Women-Haters Club", fortunately some kids skip that phase.

Woody13

MontyMon said:
Mine was raised to like everybody. It's usually peer pressure and "cooties" comments that create "The He-Man Women-Haters Club", fortunately some kids skip that phase.
You're right. Cooties are indeed a big factor in the juvenile understanding of the world.

KentB3

MontyMon said:
My 10-year-old boy loved it! He posed with every character and took a picture of me with Belle. He never even batted an eye at it being princesses.

I'd say ask your boy if he'd enjoy meeting the princesses. If he's ok with it - go for it.

When I had breakfast at CRT last November, there were just as many boys as there were girls, and the boys appeared to be enjoying the meal just as much as the girls did. In fact, in addition to the girls in the princess dresses, I spotted 3 boys dressed as princes! 2 boys were Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty and the other was dressed as Cinderella's Prince Charming.

Just my 2 cents!! :animwink:

hrmom26

blairsville said:
Would this be OK for a 7 year old boy? I have booked it, but am now having second thoughts

i have a 7 yr old boy and he is not sensitive really but he would still have a fit if i brought him to a dinner/ breakfast with all princess's i'd pick a character meal with mickey in it.:wave:

Kwit35

blairsville said:
It is worth going to for the food alone. It was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had.
:slurp:
Tell him YOU are there to see the princesses.

pinkrose

Woody13 said:
You're right. Cooties are indeed a big factor in the juvenile understanding of the world.
Line, Line
Dot, Dot
Now I've got my cootie shot.

:lookaroun

I'm thinking on taking my daughter to the breakfast on our next trip, but letting my hubby and son (will be 12 then) do something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom