1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner!

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by frontem1, May 3, 2012.

1. frontem1

frontem1 Member

What is the best thing to get for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table?
  2. Trotsky

Trotsky Well-Known Member

Out. That is, if the food quality is of primary concern. Can't beat CRT for Character Dining, though :). And for this, it's a GREAT place :).
  3. jpittore1

jpittore1 Active Member

Breakfast is better

I prefer the breakfast at the Castle. More kid friendly than the dinner. If you haven't made your ADR, change to Breakfast. The Frech Toast..mmmm...

Appetizers of the Court

Pastry basket
    -assorted breakfast pastries served with seasonal fruit

Entrees Royal
    -your choice of the following

French toast
    -cream cheese stuffed and batter fried served with lemon-sugar glazed banana, whipped cream, fresh berries and breakfast meats

Vegetable omelet
    -served with breakfast meats and potatoes sauteed with red and green peppers and corned beef

Cheese omelet
    -served with breakfast meats and potatoes sauteed with red and green peppers and corned beef

Healthy choice
    -Low-fat strawberry yogurt, granola, and berries topped with caramelized banana
  4. HouCuseChickie

HouCuseChickie Well-Known Member

I can't really make any recommendations on what to get for dinner...but I can tell you what not to get.

1) The Beef Tenderloin
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    Yes, I like my meat rare; however, it shouldn't be cold like it just came out of the fridge. You can tell it's been sitting awhile b/c the sauce is all crusted up. The asparagus was overcooked and stringy and sadly, the potatoes were also crusted over like they'd been sitting out for a while.

2) The Royal Tasting of Cheese
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    I Love cheese!!! This was so disappointing. I understand letting cheese breathe, but this had clearly been sitting out for hours (or maybe even cut and plated for a day)...I mean it was BAD.

On the upside, DH got the pork and thought it was OK.
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    I think he had the salad for his appetizer which was nothing special.

As Trotsky noted, this is really about the experience...the food is secondary. That being said, I had decent food when we had lunch there, but the item I ordered is no longer offered.
  5. s&k'smom

s&k'smom Well-Known Member

We went in November 2010 and I had the veggie meal and my dd had the kids' pizza, honestly the food was ok, not awesome but ok. However the service outstanding and I can honestly say with the look on my daughter's face when the princess' started appearing, worth every penny. When you first go in you get a picture with Cinderella and she also got a wand and they really did treat her like a princess.