Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner!

jpittore1

Breakfast is better

I prefer the breakfast at the Castle. More kid friendly than the dinner. If you haven't made your ADR, change to Breakfast. The Frech Toast..mmmm...

Appetizers of the Court

Pastry basket
-assorted breakfast pastries served with seasonal fruit

Entrees Royal
-your choice of the following

French toast
-cream cheese stuffed and batter fried served with lemon-sugar glazed banana, whipped cream, fresh berries and breakfast meats

Vegetable omelet
-served with breakfast meats and potatoes sauteed with red and green peppers and corned beef

Cheese omelet
-served with breakfast meats and potatoes sauteed with red and green peppers and corned beef

Healthy choice
-Low-fat strawberry yogurt, granola, and berries topped with caramelized banana

HouCuseChickie

I can't really make any recommendations on what to get for dinner...but I can tell you what not to get.

1) The Beef Tenderloin
6061883653_ddc5968665.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Yes, I like my meat rare; however, it shouldn't be cold like it just came out of the fridge. You can tell it's been sitting awhile b/c the sauce is all crusted up. The asparagus was overcooked and stringy and sadly, the potatoes were also crusted over like they'd been sitting out for a while.

2) The Royal Tasting of Cheese
6062426008_eb8cfb3d23.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
I Love cheese!!! This was so disappointing. I understand letting cheese breathe, but this had clearly been sitting out for hours (or maybe even cut and plated for a day)...I mean it was BAD.

On the upside, DH got the pork and thought it was OK.
6061882287_8704b0a144.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
I think he had the salad for his appetizer which was nothing special.

As Trotsky noted, this is really about the experience...the food is secondary. That being said, I had decent food when we had lunch there, but the item I ordered is no longer offered.

s&k'smom

We went in November 2010 and I had the veggie meal and my dd had the kids' pizza, honestly the food was ok, not awesome but ok. However the service outstanding and I can honestly say with the look on my daughter's face when the princess' started appearing, worth every penny. When you first go in you get a picture with Cinderella and she also got a wand and they really did treat her like a princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom