Cinderella, Spectro and Fantasy...

Léo

I'd like to go to Cinderella's Royal Table on August, 23rd (for dinner).
Given that this night, Spectro Magic takes place at 8:30 and FitS at 9:30, what's the perfect hour I should book? 7:00 pm? 7:30 pm? 8:00pm??

Any advice will be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Léo

PS: by the way, do you see Spectro Magic from CRT?

civileng68

Account Suspended
CRT

My wife and I ate at CRT the first night of our honeymoon. We both agree it is overrated, but you'll enjoy it your first time, but you'll probably not want to go back. I think our expectations were too high, it is NICE though.

No, you cannot see Spectro from CRT. CRT faces the back of the park such as the horse carousel. You cannot see ANY of Main St. from CRT. I would suggest going as early as possible to be honest. Honestly even 7:00 may be too late to get a decent spot for Spectromagic. With hours cut and only have Spectro every so often, people are out sitting for Spectro at 6:00 (honestly, this is true). If you want a front row seat for Spectro, you'll either want to do lunch at CRT or do it another night.

Let me also let you know that I have been to CRT twice both times with priority seating reservations and both times we walked right in without our Priority seating. It doesnt seem to be that busy for dinner.

You'll enjoy it but honestly, 7:00 is probably too late. if you want a FRONT ROW seat for Spectro, I'd eat no later that 5:30 that way you can relax and be out of there by 6:30 or 7:00 to enjoy Spectro (even then you may not have front row).

However, you can find decent spots until may be 7:30 for Spectro but you may be looking through some heads.

Upvote 0

RickEff

I'm of a different mind. I love CRT. However, I find the most cost-effective way to enjoy it is to take a late lunch. The value is better, the portions are still huge and the wait is less. Then you just need to grab something light afterward and you're all set!

I go to CRT every trip. Maybe it's just the ambiance, but I really enjoy it.

Rick

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom