Cinderella Castle Lights Christmas time

happytrees

Original Poster
We are going to Disney the week of Thanksgiving. Will the castle be lit up in the evening with the Christmas lights? We are not attending MVMCP since it is not there that week. I know we won't see Holiday Wishes but I wanted to know about the castle.

R W B

Yes, the castle will be lit. The lights should be on it right now and with the Xmas parties starting on the 8th, I don't see why they wouldn't lite it up.

Tinkerbella16

Yup the castle lights have been on the castle for a while now. We arrive on Wednesday and I cannot wait to see the castle all lit up! MVMCP on 11/8 here we come! I wonder if the transformation of MK is underway since Halloween is over.

ImagineerDude

Yup the castle lights have been on the castle for a while now. We arrive on Wednesday and I cannot wait to see the castle all lit up! MVMCP on 11/8 here we come! I wonder if the transformation of MK is underway since Halloween is over.
The last party is tonight. Celebrate the Magic is...right now. The last HalloWishes in 15 minutes! I'd say tonight that the CMs are eagerly preparing to deck the halls because the first party is just 7 days away!!

wogwog

Last Halloween party is on right now. Nov 1. Usually takes 3 to 4 days to totally turn over from Halloween to Christmas Decorations. I believe the first Christmas party is Thursday the 7th. Enjoy. The Castle will light every night party or not. Don't forget to go to Studios for Osborn lights one evening. Strong rumor that this is the last year at least at the present location.

Tinkerbella16

Last Halloween party is on right now. Nov 1. Usually takes 3 to 4 days to totally turn over from Halloween to Christmas Decorations. I believe the first Christmas party is Thursday the 7th. Enjoy. The Castle will light every night party or not. Don't forget to go to Studios for Osborn lights one evening. Strong rumor that this is the last year at least at the present location.

I completely forgot that they do a party on Nov 1st! The first Christmas party is next Friday 11/8, we'll be there for it! My most favorite time to see the castle is when it is all lit up like that! I cannot wait! I really hope it isn't the last year for Osbourne lights.. I wonder where they'd move it to if it is true! We love going to see that!!!

CaptainJackNO

We are going to Disney the week of Thanksgiving. Will the castle be lit up in the evening with the Christmas lights? We are not attending MVMCP since it is not there that week. I know we won't see Holiday Wishes but I wanted to know about the castle.
Yes!!! Beautiful lights!

75disney

Yes, the castle lights will be on Thanksgiving week. In fact, they do a little show with Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother when they turn on the lights each night. It is usually around 6:30ish each night. Check the times in the park guide when you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom