Cinderella- 2015

erasure fan1

I would call it an announcement trailer not a teaser trailer. Either way, like Maleficent, I just can't seem to get excited about these movies.

champdisney

I wouldn't call it a teaser nor a trailer either, it's just Disney's way of letting everyone know that the Cinderella movie is well on it's way. Pretty obvious guys lol

stevehousse

Ya the trailer didn't reveal much! LOL

I'm sure @PhotoDave219 would really appreciate this! It's the kind of trailer that's right up his ally! ;)

But in all seriousness, the Maleficent movie I think looks really good!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm hoping I can take my 5 year old daughter to see this. It's PG so hopefully nothing weird is in it, I will have to read the rating breakdown once it's released.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Film poster by Annie Leibovitz

cinderella-poster_612x905.jpg

GrumpyFan

A few thoughts on this.
1) The trailer looks great, even if they did seemingly give away the whole story.
2) It looks almost exactly like the animated film.
3) It looks A LOT like Ever After: A Cinderella Story
4) Is this what they paid Aline Brosh-Mckenna seven figures for?
If so, it seems a bit of a waste of money, as it's not really anything new. But, maybe there's some surprises tucked away that they didn't show.

Am I the only one?

Sped2424

A few thoughts on this.
1) The trailer looks great, even if they did seemingly give away the whole story.
2) It looks almost exactly like the animated film.
3) It looks A LOT like Ever After: A Cinderella Story
4) Is this what they paid Aline Brosh-Mckenna seven figures for?
If so, it seems a bit of a waste of money, as it's not really anything new. But, maybe there's some surprises tucked away that they didn't show.

Am I the only one?
Are we watching the same animated film? Cause they took 0 visual cues from the animated film, and the movie is worse off for it. In fact this film could have been made by any other studio and still been the same. They took advantage of almost nothing that made the animated classic the staple that it is. The design of the castle is different and not similar in the slightest to the animated version, neither is the pumpkin, nor her dress. I think it's actually going to be a worse film than maleficent which I thought was okay. This looks boring and I couldn't be more heartbroken about it. Nothing new, just a beat by beat retelling with 0 of the whimsy that the animated classic has. Even the music was subpar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom