Christmas parade, fireworks tomorrow

NearTheEars

Original Poster
From what I understand, after the last MVMCP, the parade and fireworks continue to run for the general visitors. We were hoping to drive over tomorrow. Does anyone know what times the parade runs? Does it run instead of MSEP? I've tried to search, but keep coming up with just times for the party.

Jakester

12:30pm/3:30pm for the parade
Holiday wishes is 10:00pm with the new year 8:30pm
Park is open until 1:00am or later with EMH

Ralphlaw

I know, I'm resurrecting an old thread, but we watched the Disney Xmas special today, which is weird, I know, but the question keeps coming: When do they record the Christmas specials? My wife once heard a crazy rumor that it was at night, and the blue sky and sunshine was computer generated. Sounds crazy to me, so if someone could clarify, my appreciation would gush forth. Thanks.

stevehousse

They usually film it the first week of December and edit it together as if it was live! If u search the forum you can get exact dates...

Matt_Black

I know, I'm resurrecting an old thread, but we watched the Disney Xmas special today, which is weird, I know, but the question keeps coming: When do they record the Christmas specials? My wife once heard a crazy rumor that it was at night, and the blue sky and sunshine was computer generated. Sounds crazy to me, so if someone could clarify, my appreciation would gush forth. Thanks.

I think it's because the crowd levels on Christmas day have gotten insane. The first week of December is less busy, and thus ideal for getting in all the extra equipment and personnel needed.

lilclerk

It's filmed in the morning on a couple of days in early December. I think they normally start an hour or so before park opening, and film for most of the morning & early afternoon.

Ralphlaw

During the filming, it seems the crowds are almost hand-selected--no ugly people wearing the competition's merchandise. Are general park guests around during the filming?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom