Christine M. McCarthy's contract as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer through June 30, 2024

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt-disney-company/news/22dec2021-the-walt-disney-company-extends-chief-financial-officer-christine-m.-mccarthy’s-contract.htm

SpectroMagician

I mean lets be honest people, a majority of the guests COULD think about their waistlines more 😂.

Not sure how much she has been involved with destroying the magic and all the bad changes at the parks though.

jpinkc

I mean lets be honest people, a majority of the guests COULD think about their waistlines more 😂.

Not sure how much she has been involved with destroying the magic and all the bad changes at the parks though.
CFO= Chief Bean Counter, Slappie goes to her to cut costs. She is instrumental in the process of lowering the experience. If she cared about it she would resist and that would be News.

Lilofan

CFO= Chief Bean Counter, Slappie goes to her to cut costs. She is instrumental in the process of lowering the experience. If she cared about it she would resist and that would be News.
Resist and perhaps leaving to spend more time w/ family.

harryk

When park attendance goes down in future after the Covid disaster and they begin looking at causes - it won't be just portion sizes that assisted in the decline - people want more and better experiences and stock-holders also go to the parks. I, as a stockholder see the decline in the experience and in the dining experience - something has been going wrong in the past 10 years.

Lilofan

When park attendance goes down in future after the Covid disaster and they begin looking at causes - it won't be just portion sizes that assisted in the decline - people want more and better experiences and stock-holders also go to the parks. I, as a stockholder see the decline in the experience and in the dining experience - something has been going wrong in the past 10 years.
Parks and resorts are only a part of the pieces of TWDC. As a shareholder you should recall 10 years ago the stock price hovering around $37 per share. The stock is currently at $155 per share.

jpinkc

Parks and resorts are only a part of the pieces of TWDC. As a shareholder you should recall 10 years ago the stock price hovering around $37 per share. The stock is currently at $155 per share.
Yes but in the lean years its (Disney Parks) what kept TWDC afloat. The importance to the whole company is a bit more than movies and tv which are ephemeral, but the Parks are living symbols of the company itself. If the Parks are rotting that shows the world that there is trouble in Paradise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom