Chicken Soup for the Magic Souls

DisneySam

I was up WAY to late last night. Worrying about work :rolleyes: which of course just made me mad at myself and kept me from sleeping even more!

k.hunter30

YAY First Page! :sohappy:

Finally! I never make it to the first page of the new threads!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Here, help yourself!
SP4389.JPG

k.hunter30

I was up WAY to late last night. Worrying about work :rolleyes: which of course just made me mad at myself and kept me from sleeping even more!
I was up late reading! :hammer:

Seriously, I need more hours in my day to be able to work, do what I have to at home and have some free time of which I can do what I wish!

One day...:rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

Original Poster
Is Anya not feeling well?

Well, besides the liquid poo thing, she's fine. I'm just UP. Don't know why... I've stared at the ceiling for the past two nights...:dazzle:

And when I mean I didn't sleep, I mean not one wink. I've been up for close to 48 hours now...:cry:

Dukeblue1016

It's here and I like it!!

Big Joe... MF ya'll bring it down...

what say what what?

Here it comes... the thread of a lifetime
9th of September
Man I remember when the thread dropped in July
Now it's 9-9, two months behind me
What's gonna happen?
Don't nobody know
We'll see when the thread gets to 5-0-0-0
Chaos, the mods gonna block the forums
Man who the heck cares?
Just don't stop the beat
No time to sleep, yo it's on tonight
MF you feeling me right?

k.hunter30

Well, besides the liquid poo thing, she's fine. I'm just UP. Don't know why... I've stared at the ceiling for the past two nights...:dazzle:

And when I mean I didn't sleep, I mean not one wink. I've been up for close to 48 hours now...:cry:
That's not good at all Bun... And you don't know why...? Are you still preoccupied with all the family/trip drama?

PotteryGal

Jenny, how's your mom today?

I haven't been able to get down there today

*hangs head in shame smiley*

I'm going to call her soon, but I had stuff to do up here today, and tomorrow's PTG meeting...and it just didn't happen. :eek: But I hope to talk to her soon; they were going to meet w/ her this morning and work out a schedule for her rehab.

k.hunter30

It's here and I like it!!

Big Joe... MF ya'll bring it down...

what say what what?

Here it comes... the thread of a lifetime
9th of September
Man I remember when the thread dropped in July
Now it's 9-9, two months behind me
What's gonna happen?
Don't nobody know
We'll see when the thread gets to 5-0-0-0
Chaos, the mods gonna block the forums
Man who the heck cares?
Just don't stop the beat
No time to sleep, yo it's on tonight
MF you feeling me right?
:lookaroun
Did another song inspire you, or is this the true songwriting briliance of our very own Joe?

PotteryGal

That has happened to me a lot lately - I move down to the couch and just toss and turn...last night I think I finally collapsed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom