Checking in for Kidani Village?

yedliW

When we stayed there last year, we checked in around mid day on a Saturday.. apparently, with everyone else.. It is not a huge lobby, and it was very crowded. It was difficult to determine which line was which, and it took about an hour before we got our KTTW (it was prior to the MB era by about 3 days). The direct check-in they are testing would work great there for such occasions.

Ironically, it was the only time we saw people in the lobby the rest of the week we were there..

bee

Can you check in online? or do you still have to go to the lobby when you get there? we are going in Sept, just wondering :)
We haven't stayed at Kidani specifically but we have always done online checkin. We have usually gotten the text that our room was ready before arriving at the resort, but you might not get the text, OR you might get a text that says your room is not ready or that you need to visit the front desk. In these cases you would need to wait for lobby checkin. Also, make sure you customize your MagicBands and have them shipped to your home before your trip or you'll have to stop at the front desk.

allisonmomofthree

We haven't stayed at Kidani specifically but we have always done online checkin. We have usually gotten the text that our room was ready before arriving at the resort, but you might not get the text, OR you might get a text that says your room is not ready or that you need to visit the front desk. In these cases you would need to wait for lobby checkin. Also, make sure you customize your MagicBands and have them shipped to your home before your trip or you'll have to stop at the front desk.

Yes, I've done that already with the magic bands :) Thanks, I didn't know about the text, that's helpful.

bee

Yes, I've done that already with the magic bands :) Thanks, I didn't know about the text, that's helpful.
Glad to help. We've stayed onsite many times in the past few years but once we somehow forgot to customize the bands. We were confused as to why we hadn't gotten the room text...then realized upon checkin at the desk that we had to pick up our bands. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom