"Check Availability"

NelleBelle

Original Poster
Is anyone else having difficulty getting ANY resort to show availability? I was searching earlier today different dates and was able to see just about every resort (with the exception of Riviera and Ft. Wilderness). A few hours later, nada! It doesn't matter what dates I put in, whether I change browser, or search incognito. I've searched different months to no avail! What's going on???:banghead:

wannabeBelle

It does depend on the date range you are looking for honestly. I know of at least one date range that is almost completely sold out in February. What dates are you looking for? Marie

MaryJaneP

Maybe clearing browser history and cookies too might help. Are you using your own profile or not signing in at all? Perhaps something is being stored that explains your results or lack thereof.

NelleBelle

Original Poster
I think it must've been a Disney IT thing since it's now working. I've been look at dates in the summer, mainly end of June/early July and Aug/Sept. It was about 9:30 HST. Thank you everyone! Mainly wondered if anyone else noticed anything last night 😁

MissingDisney

we took advantage on a bounce back offer for this december at YC. asked about club level availability & was told none were available for our dates but i see them available on their website
Because the bounce back has very limited rooms for some categories designated for the promo.

dmc493

I can never see resort availability when I'm logged into my account, and I've tried every computer/browser trick I can think of. I have to log in right before checking out to make it work... I think Disney IT is out to get me :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom