Chat on Saturday

markymark

Original Poster
Well it's been a while since I suggested this. Is anyone interested? I was thinking, the usual time (11.00pm BST, 6.00pm Eastern). If anyone is interested, please say so.

We can talk about Lightbeer now he has gone!! ;)

Attachments

• anichat.gif
    anichat.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 68

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark
Well it's been a while since I suggested this. Is anyone interested? I was thinking, the usual time (11.00pm BST, 6.00pm Eastern). If anyone is interested, please say so.

We can talk about Lightbeer now he has gone!! ;)

I would love to but i'll be in florida :)

mightyduck

Re: Re: Chat on Saturday

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I would love to but i'll be in florida :)

lucky dog!

I haven't made a schedule for the weekend yet...

Hey! Maybe I can go to Disney for the weekend...;)

buffy27uk

i'll be there makrymark then i we can discuss how i saw you (tom cruise) while watching the open at the royal lytham golf course.
i looked for you at jacks bar on saturday night while out in st annes, but couldnt get anywhere near you for the screaming ladies:D

maybe we could meet at my place;)

Ariel

Of course I'll be there Mark...but tell me...why are you telling people you're Tom Cruise now? Is there something you aren't telling me...:confused:
I think we may need to discuss that on Saturday!!
;)

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Of course I'll be there Mark...but tell me...why are you telling people you're Tom Cruise now? Is there something you aren't telling me...:confused:
I think we may need to discuss that on Saturday!!
;)

I didn't know I was!! if anyone can tell me when I changed to Tom Cruise please help! I was probably drunk at the time!!

Ariel

Just a reminder about the chat! I hope that some of us will be able to make it...and hopefully our host will be able to sort out his chat room problem and be able to show up!! ;)

MrPromey

:confused: I will try to be there if I still have the will to live at that point. Then again, this whole little love triangle (or is it a square... or an octagon) should be sorted out by that point. It's still nearly two days away which in internet time is like six months. I'm trying to think happy thoughts... :p :) :)

MrPromey

FORGET IT!!! I WILL NOT BE THERE!!! The MrPromey that you have all gotten to know and love/hate over the last few days leaves this earth at 10:55:03 e.s.t. to go to what he hopes will be a better place. I just want to say that I will miss each and every one of you. JAY-ROD, we had our differences but I never saw you as anything but a friend. DisneyFreak, you were good to me (most of the time) even in my emotional and irrational condition. DisJosh, we didn't get to talk much but you seemed like a nice guy and I wish you the best of luck in your career as an animator. If I did not mention you personally, please don't take offense. I only have ten more minutes and I still need to look for updates on Steve's site. I love you all and wish you the best of luck in your lives. I wish it didn't have to end this way but... How can a man without a heart possibly continue?

Ariel

Please please don't do it!! We all still love you...please come to the chat and let's talk about this. I think we owe that to each other...I care very much about you and would really like to talk about this whole thing. Won't you please?

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
FORGET IT!!! I WILL NOT BE THERE!!! The MrPromey that you have all gotten to know and love/hate over the last few days leaves this earth at 10:55:03 e.s.t. to go to what he hopes will be a better place. I just want to say that I will miss each and every one of you. JAY-ROD, we had our differences but I never saw you as anything but a friend. DisneyFreak, you were good to me (most of the time) even in my emotional and irrational condition. DisJosh, we didn't get to talk much but you seemed like a nice guy and I wish you the best of luck in your career as an animator. If I did not mention you personally, please don't take offense. I only have ten more minutes and I still need to look for updates on Steve's site. I love you all and wish you the best of luck in your lives. I wish it didn't have to end this way but... How can a man without a heart possibly continue?

You forgot to mention me!

:cool:

mightyduck

6 pm ET

I have to work tonite, but I have to file before 6 so I may be back by then, or not long after. I hope others will be able to make it! :)

MrPromey

Well gee, I was the one that said they wouldn't be there and I was the only one that actually showed up. My clock says 6:06pm… Going to have to run though because I was only going to be able to ketch the beginning of the cat. As it is, I'm just reading my echo in there now :( … I'll be back in a few hours, probably somewhere around 9:00pm est if anyone else will be though...

Ariel

Now now...Josh and I showed up didn't we? And then you just left us flat. Talk about breaking someone's heart...you think it's all me...but it's just not...I just don't know if I can take it...... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom