Charging Privileges per room?

Ms.Sunshine

Original Poster
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I tried to search but couldn't quite find the answer I was looking for, and some threads are a little dated....
I am in the very early (June 2019) planning stages of a large family vacation (at least 9 of us). I plan on booking 3 rooms, one for each family of 3, with my FL resident discount. Everyone will purchase their own tickets. My question is - will each room require its own credit card for charging privileges? Would we arrange this at the front desk during check-in?

jgj123

You can set that up anyway you want. Each room with different cards, all on the same, or even restrict charging privileges.

I'm pretty sure you can take care of this per room reservation when you do online check-in. If I recall, there is an option to assign cards for charging per room. (You'd think I'd remember having gone through this just a few months ago) and you can definitely do it at the front desk.

correcaminos

You can also set up charging for each band separately so if you have 2 different parties in one room, you can have each person's band go to their own credit card. As said the front desk can take care of this for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom