Characters return from retirement?

drew81

Original Poster
If you could have a certain character return from retirement for meet n greets at WDW who would it be? Dreamfinder & Figment, Roger Rabbit etc

krankenstein

Dumbo is at the top of the list, Dreamfinder & Figment, and Roger Rabbit are pretty high too. I'd also like to see Professor Ratigan and Basil of Baker Street in the parks.

Edit: Another one that would be cool is Gizmoduck. I don't know if he was ever out, but he would defiantly be a cool one to meet.

Pens24

i know that I saw figment out a few years ago...i wish that I could roger rabbit and the villians again in the parks

matt88mph

Muppets, Muppets, Muppets! Of all the times I've been to WDW, I've never seen the Muppets out and about. I thought I might finally see them after Disney bought them, but still no luck. Have they gone into retirement? If so, bring 'em out! (And not just Kermit and Miss Piggy! I want to see Fozzie, Gonzo, and the rest of the gang out there!)

Pens24

Muppets, Muppets, Muppets! Of all the times I've been to WDW, I've never seen the Muppets out and about. I thought I might finally see them after Disney bought them, but still no luck. Have they gone into retirement? If so, bring 'em out! (And not just Kermit and Miss Piggy! I want to see Fozzie, Gonzo, and the rest of the gang out there!)

I saw kermit and miss piggy out behind MV3-D a few years ago but not since then

Animaniac93-98

A mix of characters that should be brought back, put out more often or newly made:

Gus
Jaq
Bernard
Bianca
Orville
Basil
Ratagin
Dodger
Gurgi
Taran
Eilonwy
Roger Rabbit
Jim Hawkins
Sora
KH Donald
KH Goofy
Merlin
Darkwing Duck
Hercules characters
Hunchback characters
Max (the dog and Goofy's son)
Villains in general
Ms. Price
Mr. Brown
King Leonidas
Jake (Rescuers Down Under)
Tarzan characters (at least Jane as she doesn't get attacked by crazy females)
Scrooge McDuck
Lucifer
Launchpad
Gummi Bears (hell, have a "nostalgic" meet and greet area at DHS)
Elliot
Dreamfinder with Figment

Azerin

Honestly I would love an area in the park that had always just had random characters there... ones that you don't normally see.. Kinda like the tear drop but a more set place/time and with even more randomness... I know they have the characters somewhere and it would be great to have some chance however small of meeting a character you haven't seen in a long time. I think the characters in the parks now are WAY too static... you always see the same characters in the same places and they change maybe once every 6 months but after they change they are ALWAYS the same... and normally when a character DOES pop up where you don't normally expect them to... it will be someone you can regularly see somewhere else and not a rare character.... as it is now... they have characters for a new movie out for a few months then after that they disappear and you NEVER see them again... which kinda sucks unless you can make a trip to WDW within a few months of any new movie. It would be awesome if one the Town Square characters each day was completely random and/or one of the characters at the Epcot Character Spot... and I mean completely random and not one of the characters that regularly meets elsewhere.

As far as answering your question :p The character I most want to meet is Darkwing Duck; however, if there was any chance of actually having Dreamfinder and Figment then that would probably jump ahead... I just figure there is 0% chance of Dreamfinder.

But all the ones others have mentioned would be great too... I cant tell you how excited I would be to see Jim Hawkings and other TP characters, the Gummy Bears (or any other Disney afternoon characters), Meet the Robinsons characters, Atlantis characters, Hunchback characters, Emporers New Groove characters, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, etc... and sad as it may be... I think knowing that I had some chance of meeting these characters would actually get me to visit WDW more often.

joanna71985

Oh man! I have a list a mile long of characters I would love to see include:
Muppets characters
Hercules
Meg
Phil
Hunchback characters (outside of Frollo and Esmeralda)
Shang
Shan Yu
Kuzco

And others

Senderella

A mix of characters that should be brought back, put out more often or newly made:

Gus
Jaq
Bernard
Bianca
Orville
Basil
Ratagin
Dodger
Gurgi
Taran
Eilonwy
Roger Rabbit
Jim Hawkins
Sora
KH Donald
KH Goofy
Merlin
Darkwing Duck
Hercules characters
Hunchback characters
Max (the dog and Goofy's son)
Villains in general
Ms. Price
Mr. Brown
King Leonidas
Jake (Rescuers Down Under)
Tarzan characters (at least Jane as she doesn't get attacked by crazy females)
Scrooge McDuck
Lucifer
Launchpad
Gummi Bears (hell, have a "nostalgic" meet and greet area at DHS)
Elliot
Dreamfinder with Figment

My friend would wet herself if she could meet Gurgi. I think she'd book a trip to WDW *just* to see Gurgi.

LOL That said, I'd go for more villains, Hercules characters (namely Meg & Hades), KH would be cool... more of any characters besides "the usual" (princesses... the 5) are always fun in my book. I can agree with everything on this list.

My wishlist has always consisted of Humphrey Bear, Audoban J Woodlore and Nana. If they can do Marie, they can do Nana. Haruumph. ;)

*dont hit me* I'd also like to see Gantu, Pleakley & Juumba too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom