Character Signed T-Shirts on Disney Cruise

Maddog57

Original Poster
Good Day All,
My beloved wife and I went on a Disney cruise in 2012. At that time you were able to give guest services a t-shirt and markers at the beginning of the cruise. At the end of the cruise they would return the shirt signed by Disney characters. Does anyone know if the Disney cruise ships still offers this service? Thank you.

rob0519

Hi, See the article below.

Disney Cruise Line Discontinuing Onboard Mickey Mail Character Autograph Service in August

Posted on July 27, 2015 by Scott Sanders193 Comments ↓

Disney Cruise Line will soon phase out their onboard character autograph request (Mickey Mail), a popular and unadvertised service offered via Guest Services across the fleet. For those unfamiliar with the service passengers could bring a pillow case, photo matting, autograph book or any other item along with markers to Guest Services. A request could be made to have specific characters sign the items during the sailings. On the last night of the cruise the items would magically be returned signed to your stateroom during turn down service.

Discontinuation of the Mickey Mail character autograph request service will begin on all new Disney Cruise sailings embarking after August 7, 2015. The ship by ship discontinuation is as follows:

• Disney Dream – August 7, 2015 | 3-Night Bahamian Cruise – Itinerary A from Port Canaveral
  • Disney Fantasy – August 8, 2015 | 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise – Itinerary C from Port Canaveral
  • Disney Magic – August 10, 2015 | 5-Night Mediterranean Cruise – Itinerary B from Barcelona
  • Disney Wonder – August 10, 2015 | 7-Night Alaskan Cruise – Itinerary A from Vancouver

heathertwins

I agree !! I was aware of this change prior to our first cruise this December but it would have been so nice to just show up and pick up the item at the end of a trip. It would save us carrying the thing around to each character meet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom