Character height requirements

MMP

The height range for Chip'n'Dale starts at 5'2 and you're close to that, I think Pooh is somewhere near there and so are Cinderella's mice. I'm not sure who else is in that range.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Since we are on the topic of requirements for being a character...is their a weight limit too? Obviously being overweight isnt an aesthetic issue since you are in a big furry shell, but do certain costumes only fit a few sizes?

I would imagine that since the costumes are kinda heavy a "heartier" person would be ideal to support the weight.

gummibear

Original Poster
Thats too bad. I love Mickey. I have heard different heights for Mickey1. He can be up to5'0" and 2. He can be up to 5'2". Which is true? Also is Mickey in fantasmic taller than the meet and greet ones? Thanks! How tall is th white rabbit?

Atta83

OK do you guys even know what you all are talking about, 5'1 is not to tall for mickey but a taller one. I dont have my book out near me but i know its an ok height. Yes, there sometimes is a weight limit with costumes, sometimes people are to big for costumes, but that is not their fault its sometimes due to designes and such. If you wanna know the height range, like I said in the other thread, PM someone, lets leave some magic on here.....

MMP

I am friends with Mickey so yes I think I know what I'm talking about. They try not to get a Mickey aboce 5'0 but I suppose they might take a few that tall but I don't think I've seen many.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom