1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Dining Choice

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by TinkSassy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. TinkSassy

TinkSassy Member

We will be there around Easter and am looking at choosing between Chef Mickey's and Ohana for a character breakfast. Ours is a group of all adults but we like our character pics. Which would you choose in that situation? Better food? Differences in character interactions?

2. drizgirl

drizgirl Well-Known Member

Food is likely better at 'Ohana.

Nobody can promise better character interactions at either place since it's so situational. Just choose the one with characters you want photos with more.

3. nickys

nickys Well-Known Member

Another difference is that at Ohana your food is brought to your table, CM is a buffet. Now you can ask for more at Ohana as many times as you like, but you will have a wider selection at CM.

But my main decision would be on characters I guess. Ohana was our first ever character meal at Disney and so holds a special meaning for me (MIL was with us, first trip for our boys), but I also love CM for the "Big 5" as I call it!

Ohana is probably quieter, easier to talk to each other. I think it has a more sophisticated style, and unique characters, I don't think Lilo appears anywhere else.

I think for all adults I would go with Ohana.