Character Breakfasts or Lunches? Specifically Princess

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
So a friend of my mother's is taking her children to Florida for their spring break at the end of April or into May I believe (not sure of the specific dates).
They are not going exclusively to WDW but I think they are going to pick a park and just spend one day there. She wanted to take her daughter to the castle for lunch and asked my mom how she would go about it. I told my mom I was pretty sure at this point there is a slim chance they will get into the castle for lunch. I gave her the dining phone number to try but also told her I would find out where else there are character meals, and specifically princess.

If someone could give me a list of the character breakfasts and lunches (these can be in any park) with an idea of what characters are there that would be extremely helpful. I want to try to help her maybe get in somewhere, although I am sure all of them are just as difficult. She is someone who knows very little about WDW so I am just praying she did not already tell her daughter that she would take her to the castle! :eek:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
You do have several options.

At MK - you have BFast and lunch with the princesses. (Dinner is Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother.)

At Epcot - you have Akerhaus with the princesses - bfast is my preference as the meals at lunch and dinner are well, unique. :lookaroun

You can also to a Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare. It is with Cinderella, the sisters and mother, and Prince Charming.

Hope this helps! :wave:

ThinkTink721

I prefer the character breakfasts.

Some favorites are:
Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian Resort
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort
The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom
Tony's Town Square at the Magic Kingdom

:wave:

erstwo

Do NOT despair of getting a reservation for the Castle (Cinderella's Royal Table) for lunch! I called this week for our trip the first week of June and was able to book Cinderella's Royal Table (CRT) for lunch at 2:55 - per my request.

We wanted a late lunch since we might not make it to the park until later in the day.

If your friend can be flexible with the breakfast/ lunch time she may very well get a reservation!!

Also, the day she chooses to go to the park will help too. We are going on a Sunday, and I've found that Sundays (non holiday) are low attendance days at the Magic Kingdom. Most people are either leaving for home or just arriving on a Sunday, making Sunday morning and early afternoon a nice time to be in the park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom