Changing the reservation to room only.....

LdyApxr

I just saw on the Disney website that Disney is continuing the Salute to the Military through 2016 and both of our dates are included! Wooohooo! So I sent off a message to Stacy @kindgomkonsultants to make the switch to the room only reservation and with the savings, we can go Club level at the Yacht Club(might just change the POR in May over to Yacht Club too but not sure yet). Savings on military tickets are only about $200 for our tickets and we would need to do two 4 day tickets to cover the trip so not sure if that is worth it(or the hassle of getting to the base since we are not exactly close to a base anymore) but we will see how that shakes out!

pirategal

We're so happy about the renewed Salute offer too! My family and I will just be taking advantage of the tickets this year though. Four days in the parks with resort hopping and relaxing a couple days in between.:)

Congrats on upgrading to Club level, enjoy!

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

Original Poster
We thought about the tickets but we are doing 8 days each trip and it seems like more things to keep track of to buy 2 sets for each person and what not. My TA looked at it and I could buy a 4 day Military and link that and then buy a second one and link that but not really sure if it is worth the trouble of getting out to the base and then linking everyone's(4 people on the first trip, 5 on the second, all adults). I have time to decide though! We were doing Yacht Club in October but just a garden view room so this is a nice bonus!

Upvote 0

pirategal

if getting to base is a major deterrent for you in using the tickets (sounds like you have a lot to consider!), I believe you can get them mailed to you. Either from Shades of green or Ft. Pendleton.....have you been to MilitaryDisneyTips.com? He's got a lot of great info on the Salute offer. Happy planning!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom