Changing room ressie dates

hjic15102

Original Poster
I already have FP+'s but.....now I must change my arrival date and resort to a week later. Some of my FP+ dates are within my new dates. What will happen to my FP+'s when I book the new resort dates and cancel my existing ressie?

TheMouseFan

I already have FP+'s but.....now I must change my arrival date and resort to a week later. Some of my FP+ dates are within my new dates. What will happen to my FP+'s when I book the new resort dates and cancel my existing ressie?
I didn't have the exact same situation, but we had to remove my husband from our ressie. Because he was the head person on the ressie, we had to effectively cancel our reservation and rebook with me as the head guest. That resulted in a new confirmation and reservation number. What WDW told our travel agent was that the FP+ associated with the old ressie would be good until midnight on the day that we cancelled and that as long as we entered our new number to our MDE account before midnight, then the FP+ would transfer over to the new reservation. It did end up working out that way because none of our FP+ were lost. (Thank goodness because I worked hard to get our Anna and Elsa ones!!) I would imagine that yours that fall within the overlap time frame will be unaffected as long as you change your reservation number before midnight. Then you will be able to start scheduling for the new dates. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom