Changing Resort Reservation Online?

fbp

Hello,

I am wondering if, after I make a package resort reservation, can I change this package resort reservation online, to a different room or resort, but with the same tickets?

For example, if I book a 5 night/5 ticket stay at the Poly in a garden view, can I switch this to be a 5 night/5 tickets stay, for the same days, at the Contemporary, online, without having to call?

Thank you.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Hello,

I am wondering if, after I make a package resort reservation, can I change this package resort reservation online, to a different room or resort, but with the same tickets?

For example, if I book a 5 night/5 ticket stay at the Poly in a garden view, can I switch this to be a 5 night/5 tickets stay, for the same days, at the Contemporary, online, without having to call?

Thank you.
First off, good for you for having this 'problem' second, as stated above, I've heard rumors it can be done..LOL!

Honestly though, I always just call and make those changes with Cast Member on the phone, it takes a little longer but I always feel a little better running down all the changes with them, THEN double checking it online.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
It will also depend if it was booked under a special offer. If that offer is still open and the resort & room-type you want to change to is still available under the offer, then yes you could change it. But you’d probably be better off calling, to make sure you don’t do something that negates the deal you had.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom