Changed flight information

DisneyLizzy3

Original Poster
We were supposed to be arriving at Disney Jan. 3rd, 2015 in the afternoon; however, plans changed and we will now be arriving on a different flight on the same day at around 9:00 am.

I changed all my flight information with Disney already. This is my dilemma...we already received our DME tickets and information in the mail for our previous booked flight. Now that it is changed, will I be getting new tickets in the mail with the new flight info in time for our departure on Jan. 3rd? I just changed the flight information with Disney this morning and I was afraid this wasn't enough time for them to send us new vouchers. I'm not sure if anyone will be able to answer this, but it's worth a shot.

Let me know if anyone knows how long it takes for new vouchers to send :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You won't receive new vouchers. Just have your MagicBand available to scan when you arrive at DME after you land and your party will be good to go!

Rob562

Make sure your tags are on your bags. Those should not be time specific.

Yup. The tags refer to your hotel reservation, not your flight.

As long as Magical Express knows the new flight numbers, you're all set. (And if your flight is delayed or the times change but you're still on the same flight numbers, there's no need to inform DME)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom