[Challenge] Design an attraction based on "Hercules"

Omegadiz

Original Poster
The title kinda says it all. I feel like there is great attraction potential for the property.

There are no real limitations on this. The attraction does not actually have to feature Herc as it only has to be based on the property. (You could have it entirely based on Pain and Panic if you'd like)

Any one?

Alien

oh wow ive done some ideas on this
I was thinking an indoor "primeval whirl" type coaster going through the musical number "zero to hero" using black lights and "cardboard cut out" style AAs of the muses, Pegasus, and Herc
the ride would have numerous moving parts and upbeat lighting

Omegadiz

Original Poster
oh wow ive done some ideas on this
I was thinking an indoor "primeval whirl" type coaster going through the musical number "zero to hero" using black lights and "cardboard cut out" style AAs of the muses, Pegasus, and Herc
the ride would have numerous moving parts and upbeat lighting
Would that have on board audio or would the entire ride building blast the song?

MonorailRed

Applebees
I could see a museum like feel for the queue, now featuring a new exhibit on Hercules in the Roman/Greek Section. You travel through Roman and Greek Section of the museum for the queue. When you come the new Hercules section, I can see it sort of like how the Haunted Mansion foyer works. They close the doors and bring in a certain amount of people. A "Narrator" (Cast Member) starts talking about several different new things in the exhibit, when the muses start to complain about the "lecture" on Hercules. They state that they can teach these people more about Hercules themselves. They then lead the audience through,what's supposed to be, a display Roman door.
Door-on-the-Erechtheum-WLRS-Acropolis-Athens-Greece-2009-Sepia.jpg

The closer the audience gets to the ride vehicles, the more the story comes to life, with the place becoming more.... realistic, than historical...if that makes sense... with projections of the muses explaining "The Gospel Truth" from the movie (Parts I, II and III)

Each of the ride vehicles would be chariots, led by an audio-anametronic Pegasus.

I'll have to think a bit more on what the ride itself should be...more to come....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom