Celebrities at WDW

once i saw that guy from honey i shrunk the kids and all those movies. ya know the main scientist dude. lol i know,im not good with names. also i saw some guy at the candlelite procession.once a few years ago i was walking by its a small world when all these security people came out and moved some people away so this guy could come out and keep walking. he was with a little kid and surrounded by people. i heard someone yell it was micheal jackson but doesnt he already have never never land?

celestia

we saw mahamed ali at the lion king show at AK a few years back

while working i saw TONS of people around Disney-MGM:
drew carrey, tiger woods, lots of basketball players, little bow wow, eisner, donnie osmond, n-sync, some famous japanese pop group, and a few other people i can't remember right now

most were there for guest events
but a few were on vacation
for the record, little bow wow is a major punk
and tiger woods was great.
:) :wave:

celestia

Originally posted by imagineergurl
once i saw that guy from honey i shrunk the kids and all those movies. ya know the main scientist dude. lol i know,im not good with names.

rick moranis? (sp?)

celestia

Forgot to mention, Linkin Park all bought strawberry icecream from me at Disney-MGM as well during work :D (they asked for sprinkles, but we diddn't have any! i felt so bad!!!)

MicBat

Original Poster
Originally posted by celestia
Forgot to mention, Linkin Park all bought strawberry icecream from me at Disney-MGM as well during work :D (they asked for sprinkles, but we diddn't have any! i felt so bad!!!)
:lol: :lol: Sounds like something that would happen to me

taholden

I just remembered that when I was staying at a concierge room in the BC I was down the hall from Bryant Gumbel. He wasn't as tall as I thought he would be, but his female companion was absolutely gorgeous.

tomman710

While I was at Disney Quest, I was walking off one of the attractions with a few kids and two of the kids started walking over to their father ... who was none other than George Lucas. They funny part was we were playing the Ride the Comics VR game ... which is a total Lucas light saber rip off.

P.S. I killed his kids in that game, scored 1st place!!

DanielJ

Hi

Haven't met anyone famouse at WDW, but at the other place (universal) i've met both Linda Blair (Exorcist) and Robert Hayes (Ted Striker from the movie Airplane) they were guest stars in a tv game show being filmed there but came out of the soundstage and mingled with park guests answering questions and signing autographs. Both were very nice and well down to earth people.

Daniel :)

DisneyWonders07

I remember once I was at DisneyQuest with my best friend and we saw this really tall guy who we thought might be a basketball player. Then we saw some girls giggling around the corner and we went over and they asked us if we thought he was a professional basketball player. We were too nervous to ask him, but it turns out that he was Horace Grant who plays for the Orlando Magic!:lol:

mkepcotmgmak

I have never "met" anyone in the parks, but i have seen, Carry Fisher, Hillary Duff, Nelly, Barenaked Ladies, Mariah Carey (backstage in the MK) and some other girl from Lizzy McGuire, I think her name on the show is Lalaine, or that may be in real life?

jamez

In July 2002, I saw Tara Lapinski at Disneyworld. I was about 6 inches away from her. I didn't realize it was her until 5 minutes later. I was trying to take pictures of her in a paparazzi like way but I didn't hit the button hard enough.

RogueHabit

In 1999 my wife swore blind that she saw Lenny Henry in a parade, he was driving on of the Aladdin Money cars.

We didn't believe her, but abpout 4 months later there was a thing on TV with Lenny Henry doing a behind the magic type documentary on WDW.....

Sally_doll

Once at Epoct some lady started taking pictures of my dad thinking he was some actor on ER. She went threw half her film before realizing he wasn't and apologized to us. I guess I didn't really see a celebrity but it's the closest i have ever gotten to having a celebrity experience in WDW!:)

2much2do

Duh! Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy.....they're all celebs!!!

i went to the taping of the '03 christmas parade in MK so i saw Regis & Kelly, Leann Womack, Hilary Duff and a whole bunch of other people.

but i am majorley bummed that i missed the Wiggles in WDW twice: tapeing the christmas parade and they came to visit in Nov.
while i was sitting aroung doing nothing!!!!

anywho, another bummer is that we came in 1st week of May and Davy Jones played the AA theater in EPCOT the 2nd week of April!!! And he's 1 of my faves'!!!!!!!!

But otherwise,not at WDW

my fam has met/seen: Jauques D'Armoise ( dunno how 2 spell it)
sister took dance-,Steve Martin-brother bumped into him-, Susan Sorrando (spelled it wrong)- sat in front of us at the movies-, Adolf Greene, Mary Tyler-Moore,Julia Roberts, and others i've forgotten

NakedMickey

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
I have never "met" anyone in the parks, but i have seen, Carry Fisher, Hillary Duff, Nelly, Barenaked Ladies, Mariah Carey (backstage in the MK) and some other girl from Lizzy McGuire, I think her name on the show is Lalaine, or that may be in real life?

You saw Barenaked Ladies? I envy you...

One of these days I wil finally get to meet them.

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Catch 22
In 1999 my wife swore blind that she saw Lenny Henry in a parade, he was driving on of the Aladdin Money cars.

We didn't believe her, but abpout 4 months later there was a thing on TV with Lenny Henry doing a behind the magic type documentary on WDW.....

excuse my ignorance, but who is Lenny Henry

Quote: by Naked Mickey
You saw Barenaked Ladies? I envy you...

One of these days I wil finally get to meet them.

I did not get to meet these guys, but they were in concert i think in 1998 at Pleasure Island, and I saw them in the Studios...

Ringo8n24

I saw Burt Reynolds at MGM. I would like to see The Wiggles' Captain Feathersword. Man, is he hot!! My daughter can watch that show anytime she wants. :goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom