"cc error" when renewing Florida monthly payment option

Disney_Newbie

Original Poster
I am a Florida resident and am I attempting to renew my annual pass online. When checking out, I receive a "cc error" message. I called Disney Tech Support last night, they were not able to assist but have opened a trouble ticket. The problem seems to be on shop.omniticket site. Has anyone else experienced this same issue?

I was hoping to renew my pass (it expired a few days ago) before I visited the parks next week so I could book Fastpasses.

JasonDeyoung

I am a Florida resident and am I attempting to renew my annual pass online. When checking out, I receive a "cc error" message. I called Disney Tech Support last night, they were not able to assist but have opened a trouble ticket. The problem seems to be on shop.omniticket site. Has anyone else experienced this same issue?

I was hoping to renew my pass (it expired a few days ago) before I visited the parks next week so I could book Fastpasses.
I had that once while reviewing and I can't remember what fixed it... I think the system fixed itself. Make sure your billing address for your bank is accurate (FL) cause once mine was still Michigan and I got a CC error from that to

Rachel S1321

I had a similar message when I was paying money towards our September vacation. I ended up calling and making the payment, but was charged twice. For some reason the site told me there was an error even though the payment had gone through. I would double check to make sure you were not charged so you don't pay twice, if you haven't done so already.

disneygeek90

Went to renew my dad's annual pass today and had the same issue. Used two different cards and two different browsers. After hopping between a couple different cast members on the phone, the lady told me that IT was aware of the issue and was working to fix it, and to try tomorrow. I hope this is resolved soon... seems to be a recurring issue. A shame that they can't fix it. I am trying to schedule fastpasses for next weekend and my dad currently has an expired past as of 3 days ago.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

A word of warning on this subject - as it NEARLY happened to us.

Pay dues with CC - Disney Web Site throws an error...

PLEASE, before you go through the process again - STOP, AND CHECK PENDING TRANSACTIONS AT YOUR ONLINE CC CARRIER SITE. In our case, Disney threw an error - and the CC Charge had GONE THROUGH. Disney just did a bad job with something my DB Expert Wife would refer to as a "Query Back", OR the transaction just did not get entered into the DISNEY DataBase.

It took the Disney Computer System hours to catch up to this fact.

See the experience Rachel S1321 had, above..... same problem.

disneygeek90

A word of warning on this subject - as it NEARLY happened to us.

Pay dues with CC - Disney Web Site throws an error...

PLEASE, before you go through the process again - STOP, AND CHECK PENDING TRANSACTIONS AT YOUR ONLINE CC CARRIER SITE. In our case, Disney threw an error - and the CC Charge had GONE THROUGH. Disney just did a bad job with something my DB Expert Wife would refer to as a "Query Back", OR the transaction just did not get entered into the DISNEY DataBase.

It took the Disney Computer System hours to catch up to this fact.

See the experience Rachel S1321 had, above..... same problem.
Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to let my dad know of this. What pass were you buying though? Was it an annual pass? I would think that if it had actually gone through when it gave an error, it would show on your MDE ticket page. I know his didn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom