CBR Construction Update

Benjik

Original Poster
We’re going to be at WDW in two weeks and are planning on booking the bounce back offer for free dinning in September 2018.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the state of the construction will be at CBR in September 2018? I know construction is supposed to be going on into 2019 but does anyone know if the restaurants will be open by then? I've looked around on this site and others and can't find any type of construction timeline.

Appreciate it!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I can't help with construction info but the bounce back free dining for September 2018 is only offered for arrivals September 1-8th.

John park hopper

I am not 100% sure but I believe the restaurant will be finished by then. I did read somewhere the new DVC hotel construction won't be completed until early 2019

Bartattack

Yeah, I also heard something about the 'old port royale centertown' part being finished around june/july 2018 (while the other construction of the DVC and gondolas continue into 2019). Would be nice to have the restaurant finished because I'm also staying at CBR from august 16th 2018.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom