CBR-bus question

EvilQueen81

This will be the first time staying at CBR and I was wondering if anyone knows what order/resort location the buses pick up to take guests to the parks or at least the first couple of stops. We are trying to figure out what building to request.:wave:

NewfieFan

Jamaica and Martinique are usually the first stops for busses depending on your destination. We stayed in Jamaica and found the bussing to be quite good (this was during Sept.). I wouldn't be able to tell you the exact order, sorry.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen81

Original Poster
Jamaica and Martinique are usually the first stops for busses depending on your destination. We stayed in Jamaica and found the bussing to be quite good (this was during Sept.). I wouldn't be able to tell you the exact order, sorry.

Thank you, we have never stayed there and had no idea where a good location was.:wave:

Upvote 0

tdpolo26

If you are standing in front of the dining hall the building to the right I think is martinique is thebest. It is the first stop and right next to the food court and main pool. If the lake is a clock and the food court was noon this place is 11

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

Buses for Magic Kingdom and for Downtown Disney start at Martinique.

Buses for Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom start at Jamaica.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom