Castaway home gift

Nmoody1

Original Poster
Hello,

I'd read that Castaway Club members now receive a gift of some disney cruise art work after their cruise. Does anyone know how long it takes for Disney to mail these out?

sweetpee_1993

I hadn't heard that! Interesting! The only art prints we've ever gotten were concierge gifts. Are the castaway ones like 8x10 or 5x7?

Nmoody1

Original Poster
From february this year apparently youbget a car magnet each time you change castaway club status and then on other cruises a disney cruise art work (I believe by Don Ducky Williams). I wonder of I am eligible.... im a UK resident and disney will send me nothing in the post as a WDW AP holder... so dont hold out much hope for this! :s

stillgoofy

OK I posted yesterday that we had not received anything but also wasn't expecting anything either. Then today in the mail I received one (we cruised 4/24). It is a 5 x 7 and states it is one of five in a Castaway Club Collectible Ship Art Series. Our artist is Yucel Erdogan. The enclosed postcard says to complete your collection of five, just keep sailing.:D

5thGenTexan

We received a Don Williams print at Christimas of a classic ship sailing at night under the moon with Santa and his reindeer flying over.

We also got a set of prints while on the Magic last April/May detailing the reimaging of the ship. I can't find those, they must be packed still. I think there 5 prints though. I believe we got them the day the details of the the drydock were announced.

durangojim

Here's what we got
BoxCArECUAAUWgc.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Those are nice. I like them both. The only prints we've gotten are bigger ones that are the Don Ducky Williams ones. They were concierge gifts. I have them somewhere but never did anything with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom