Cast Only Pins?

heychadwick

Original Poster
Hi,

I'm going to Disney World in March of 2015 (before the rush) and I heard that there are some CM only pins. Now, I know the ettiquete about being polite and trading with those witht lanyards. I read on another thread that there were CM only pins, such as ones for bus drivers.

How can I get these CM only pins? What are the various CM only pins? Where are the best places to get them? My 9 yr old is into "rare" things at the moment. He would get quite the kick out of it.

Thanks!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Hi,

I'm going to Disney World in March of 2015 (before the rush) and I heard that there are some CM only pins. Now, I know the ettiquete about being polite and trading with those witht lanyards. I read on another thread that there were CM only pins, such as ones for bus drivers.

How can I get these CM only pins? What are the various CM only pins? Where are the best places to get them? My 9 yr old is into "rare" things at the moment. He would get quite the kick out of it.

Thanks!

Pinpics is your friend. There are lots of 'rare' pins out there last trip I got a WDW survey marker pin from a DVC CM. I'm an engineer so I was thrilled but it's not cast only but it did come out in limited quantities in 2008

heychadwick

Original Poster
Thanks so much! I didn't know about the web site. I appreciate it.

Hey, I had ordered 50 pins off ebay for trading. I managed to get a survey marker pin, too! My son wants to be an engineer, so he wants to keep that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom