Carnival Games at Simpsons area of Universal Studios Orlando

Marshall Placid

Original Poster
Hello Guys!

I just need a little clarification on the carnival games at Universal Studios Orlando.

May I ask if the Simpsons Carnival games are still available? I am looking for the basketball game (free throw 3 shots game - from 15 feet away).

Also, what other carnival games are available?

Thank you guys!

Cmdr_Crimson

Hello Guys!

I just need a little clarification on the carnival games at Universal Studios Orlando.

May I ask if the Simpsons Carnival games are still available? I am looking for the basketball game (free throw 3 shots game - from 15 feet away).

Thank you guys!

That would be Dunk or Flunk....
13014584623_449d9152a8_z.jpg

Last edited:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
This isn't a complete list, I'm sure, but there's a hammer tower, a whack-a-mole, a steeple chase, a milk can... I KNOW there are more, but...
Either way, they're actually pretty impressively themed. Normally I don't care for carnival games in theme parks (no, not even you, Jurassic Park), but these legitimately add to the theming of the area.

EngineJoe

Hello Guys!

Thank you guys!

That hoop is a lot smaller than a regulation basket. Basically you have to be perfect for the ball to fit in the hoops. Underhand is the best way to go since you get a better angle and a lot more arc. Shooting there traditional way is vey hard because of the small rim unless you have an extreme rainbow type shot.

This also holds true for throwing a softball into a wicker basket. On that one you go underhand and add spin to have the ball bounce off the inner side of the basket like hooting a layup

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom