Caribbean Beach vs Polynesian

JEANYLASER

Caribbean Beach vs Polynesian?

Our family are planning to disney for the Third week of January 2010! I was thinking of Caribbean Beach! But I also thinking of Polynesian! I don't know which hotel should take the Caribbean Beach or Polynesian! Please help me!:confused:

slappy magoo

Without getting too personal, is money an issue? Would staying at the Poly mean a shorter trip? Or does anything go? I know I'd prefer the Poly, but it'd either be a much shorter trip, or I wouldn't be back for a while. Which would make staying at a moderate more tempting. But if I didn't have to worry about the money at all, Poly

Upvote 0

AGentlRose

The Poly has always been my favorite, so if the cost is not an issue, go with the Poly. IMHO, the location of the Poly is the best in WDW, with monorail and boat launch to the MK, easy access tot he Epcot Monorail, beautiful theme throughout the property, from the tropical landscaping, to the sounds of Hawaiian music playing softly in the background. Also, you can see Wishes and the Electrical Water Pageant right from the beach.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom