Caribbean Beach room Choice

Leighcat

We are due next year with 2 Grand Kids in tow. What rooms / area is best to stay in for all round access to the skyline and resort restaurants etc. I know the resort is HUGE :)

Chi84

Premium Member
We like the Aruba section because it gives you access to the Riviera Skyliner station and puts you between restaurants in the Caribbean Beach and the Riviera Resort.

The main Skyliner station is closest to Jamaica. Both stations are some distance (not too bad) from the CBR food court and main pool.

Upvote 0

Leighcat

Original Poster
im hoping that theres an area right in the middle lol. Jamaica does look good but the skyliner goes right over the top..is it noisy?

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

fab idea...we used to do something similar with AOA and PC. just as long as the lines are close by lol
It's especially useful in the event of bad weather. If storms cause the Skyliner station from Epcot or Hollywood Studios to close, Disney can be a little bit slow in scrambling buses, so it's very helpful to have two bus routes to draw from in case one is faster than the other.

Upvote 0

Leighcat

Original Poster
It's especially useful in the event of bad weather. If storms cause the Skyliner station from Epcot or Hollywood Studios to close, Disney can be a little bit slow in scrambling buses, so it's very helpful to have two bus routes to draw from in case one is faster than the other.
I guess it does depend if they are close to each other. i know at Disney Springs they can be a fair way apart

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Jamaica is the best location for the Skyliner. We were right across the street from the skyliner hub. There is also a coffee shop right outside the skyliner, it’s great for a coffee and breakfast pastry to start the day.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

im hoping that theres an area right in the middle lol. Jamaica does look good but the skyliner goes right over the top..is it noisy?
No you won’t even hear it. It’s such a smooth quiet ride. It is VERY relaxing. Great tip for you…make sure you ride in an unwrapped clear car. The views are amazing!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom