Caribbean beach resort room question

wdwmom2+1

Ww normally stay off property but got a good deal at the caribbean beach resort. I am jsut tryign to find a picture or floor plan of the room we have. it said 2 big beds and a smaller bed. we have 3 adults 2 kids 14, 8. anywhere I can find what the room layout will be?

epcotisbest

Ww normally stay off property but got a good deal at the caribbean beach resort. I am jsut tryign to find a picture or floor plan of the room we have. it said 2 big beds and a smaller bed. we have 3 adults 2 kids 14, 8. anywhere I can find what the room layout will be?

caribbean-beach-resort-remodeled-rooms-disney-world-2.jpg

Upvote 0

John park hopper

We stayed in May, room looked identical to the posted pic except had a king size bed and fold down bed, the bathroom is small. With 3 adults and 2 kids it's going to be tight but doable. If you are like us we don't spend much time it the room any way. CBR is under construction and had just started when we were there but was not a problem. Buses ran on time and had no problem getting back anf forth to the various parks. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Ask for the Jamaica or Aruba building if you can, those are close to the first bus stop in the resort and you're not trying to board a crushingly full bus right off the bat.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We stayed there last November -- DH and me, my mother-in-law and our 8 and 10-year-olds all in one room. It went swimmingly, and we had plenty of space for everybody and their stuff (granted, we pack light: a 21" suitcase and a tote/backpack per person, and everybody was extra-tidy).

One thing we found was that there are only 4 or 5 drawers in the room, half of which are not accessible when the Murphy bed is down. (One of the "sets of drawers" in the photo above is actually fake - it's the door to the refrigerator cabinet, decorated to look like drawers.) In contrast, there is lots of space for hanging clothes in the dressing/sink area (not to mention tons of under-sink storage for toiletries and such). What we did was: (1) DH and I brought our own slim hangers from home so we could hang most of our clothes and MIL could use the half-dozen hangers that Disney provided; and (2) we brought a set of collapsible hanging shelves to put on the hanger bar, so I had a place to put things that otherwise would have needed drawer space, like packing cubes of the kids' clothes, swimwear, etc. (I'll post a photo below - the shelves folded flat and took up almost no space in my carryon). Also, to save space in our luggage and in the room, we brought just over half of the clothes we needed, and I did laundry mid-week. (The laundry facilities are by the quiet pools, and you can monitor the progress of your washer or dryer via the LaundryView website, so you'll know, right down to the minute, when it's done.) There's a shelf over the top of the hanging bar, but it's so high up that it was no good for MIL and I to conveniently reach or use -- but it was the perfect spot to put all of our empty suitcases!

Another tip: Disney supplies enough coffee pods for 2 regular cups (and 1-2 decaf, I think) each day. If all three adults are coffee drinkers and want to use the in-room coffeemaker for their morning cup of coffee, leave a note for your housekeeper to leave extra! And with that many people using the bathroom, a travel-size spritz bottle of "Febreeze To Go" spray (it's marketed as a fabric refresher, but it works just as well to "clear the air" in tiny bathrooms) is also nice to keep around!

41aOt0zAtQL._SL500_.jpg

Have fun, and enjoy CBR!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TiggerDad

We also usually do Jamaica or Aruba but I think I heard that the bus routes had changed due to the construction, so not sure if those are still the first two stops. Make sure to research the construction to ensure it won't be an issue for you. The main impact I believe is to resort dining, so if you are like us and don't eat in the resort, you should be fine. But I know some people like to eat breakfast and sometimes other meals at the resort, and options are limited now.
On the murphy bed, hopefully your 8 year old isn't too tall, because it is not full length. Our 9 year old was fine, but not all kids are the same height.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom