Car service from MCO

Marika

Hi all

Following on from the post about best WDW hacks, there was a lot of references to car services or uber at MCO rather than ME.
Given we get to MCO after travelling for over a day from Aus, I'm thinking a car is a better option - just get us there quick! Two adults and two tired kids won't have much patience

Can anyone recommend a good car service please? We are staying on site at AoA.

Thanks
Marika

Herdman

We have used Quicksilver Tours several times with great success! It's pretty awesome to see a driver standing there with a sign with your family's name displayed. He helps get your bags loaded and off you go. I believe the cost last year was $120 for the round trip before tips. That gets you a town car for 4 passengers so that should work for you.

Upvote 0

erin&kip

Orlando Transportation by Mike! Last year we were delayed arriving to MCO - our plane landed at 12:30 am - about 4.5 hours late. He was there, with the large car we needed for 4 adults plus golf clubs, and was friendly and courteous. using him for both trips to and from airport this year - $125 roundtrip for 2 adults. Check him out!

Upvote 0

Marika

Original Poster
Thanks all this is great, think I'll use a return trip option to get us from Universal back to the airport as well.

Cheers
Marika

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom