Captain EO

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
"We are h-ere to cha-nge the world..."

I still watch it occasionally; maybe it`s because it`s from EPCOTs heyday. Great!

dxwwf3

It may be easy to laugh at now, but at the time, it might have been the biggest theme park attraction in history on a national scale. It premiered on MTV (WAY back when they actually had music based programming) and was a very big deal. Now of course I don't remember it's opening all that much because of my age, but I have watched various clips and looked at magazine and newspaper clippings from that time, and it got alot of national press.

I CAN remember waiting almost an hour to see this on one trip. I even still have the plush Fuzzball :lol:

dolbyman

the stuff used to make this film was more than state of the art at this time :rolleyes:

I have the "making of" Captain EO on my server :wave: (along with martins widescreen and a fullscreen version of the full attraction)

Tim G

dolbyman said:
the stuff used to make this film was more than state of the art at this time :rolleyes:

I have the "making of" Captain EO on my server :wave: (along with martins widescreen and a fullscreen version of the full attraction)
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! :(

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe that was a Jackson impression??!

Dolby, is your `making of` a short or long version? I had a low quality short verison, then found a longer higher quality one too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom