Can't stand it any more....going back to WDW!!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well I'am not jealous...I'am livid..:mad: Here's me planning my October 2015 and your off this October, woof,just like that.If only WDW wasn't cross that big pool of water..It's about time someone invented time travel.:( Oh and congratulations..Have a Beignet on me..;)
Ohh thanks!! I will definitely have one for you, maybe two!!
Wish you and the family could come over this year! We could meet up! Cause I know you would be at PORS or POFQ!!:)

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....
Woo Hoo.....good for you....great time of year to go...good weather, good crowds, good times!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for F&W!!!!! I am SOOOO glad you're going!!! Im double digits too!!! 98 days!! LOL and I think 45 days from our cruise. Take lots of pics!!!! xoxo

Upvote 0

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thats awesome!!! We arrive the 17. Are you doing a halloween party?
I don't think so this year. The DH wants to mix it up this year. We have been to the party twice and absolutely loved it. But, he wants to do other things like behind the scenes tours. Have you been on any of them? Anyone with tips or suggestions, please help. Thanks!!

Upvote 0

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for F&W!!!!! I am SOOOO glad you're going!!! Im double digits too!!! 98 days!! LOL and I think 45 days from our cruise. Take lots of pics!!!! xoxo
Thanks!! I am soo excited for your trip too!! You have to post a lot of pix from the cruise!! I am sooo jealous!!
I think a lot of friends on here helped persuade us to just go and do it. We got so excited reading @figmentfan423 and @disneysince71 's TRs that we just can't help it. LOL Hey the kitchen remodel isn't that important!!
We try to go on a fall trip somewhere and the beach was just not cutting it! LOL

Upvote 0

coachwnh

I don't think so this year. The DH wants to mix it up this year. We have been to the party twice and absolutely loved it. But, he wants to do other things like behind the scenes tours. Have you been on any of them? Anyone with tips or suggestions, please help. Thanks!!
We did the family magic tour in the MK twice. It was changed this summer from our first time (2 summers ago) and I highly recommend it. We also did two behind the scenes tours at AK, but both required you to be a club level guest (if you are then look into them). We are doing the Wild African Trek in October this year as well. Looking forward to that. Im sure you would enjoy the Family Magic tour!!! Check into it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom